Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We are looking for our first FFM

PosTed meets

Changed status

No luck

Please read profile before responding"

Just have read your profile. It comes across as quite negative to be brutally honest with you, it's all about what you want and nothing at all about what you can offer the female you are looking for. On a personal note, I wouldn't meet you firstly because of your bio and you wouldn't want me as I'm one size larger than 12, hope you find who you are looking for.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP I would suggest reading your own profile and see how much of it is geared towards meeting a single lady.

Single bi ladies are the most sought after people on fab. You need to put in the effort to attract them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have good pictures, thankfully not all of the lady and I actually think the profile is fine and dandy. It’s honest, clear and without faff. The only thing that would put me off is the lady being bi-curious; I get a bit icky about feeling like I’m someone’s tick box experiment.

It is, as said above, like finding a needle in a haystack (I also have a couple profile for when it’s not just FF fun that I seek) so I know where you’re coming from.

I don’t know what the club/social/party scene is like in your area, but it’s much easier in my experience to interact in person than online. But, speaking from my single profile experience, it can be daunting if you’re one of a few ‘token’ single gals, so be chatty and chummy rather than predatory.

Give it time, extend your networking, don’t make it a massive focus and all will be well I’m sure.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Clearly not interested in any help then

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

[Removed by poster at 05/10/17 18:20:23]

By *woseekTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Female here now.our profile wasn't originally set for single females. But to meet couples.having met with bi female couples .I now consider myself bi playful. Selectively so.certdinly not as part of a tick list.or as a floor show to get a male a hard on .

But because I enjoyed.

And yes we would like to try ffm

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Female here now.our profile wasn't originally set for single females. But to meet couples.having met with bi female couples .I now consider myself bi playful. Selectively so.certdinly not as part of a tick list.or as a floor show to get a male a hard on .

But because I enjoyed.

And yes we would like to try ffm"

yes but you don't state what YOU can offer a female, everything is about what you want

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your name is Two seek Two. Your profile states four way attraction is a must. There is nothing that tells me you are seeking a single woman.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Your name is Two seek Two. Your profile states four way attraction is a must. There is nothing that tells me you are seeking a single woman. "
exactly this

» Add a new message to this topic