FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Messaging and profile

Messaging and profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I'm not get much luck on here. My message to women generally goes "Hi, ... My name is rob, from Dorchester. I'm willing to travel or accommodate. I'm free midweek days and some evenings. Can be flexible! Looking for women, couples, have high sex drive, willing to try new things. I'm genuine and look forward to hearing from you X

Does it need changing? Any tips!! Also any profile changes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Your first message is basically a hi and come and look at me message in my opinion.

So tailor your message to something that appeals to you about the profile you're looking at

What you've typed there will be deamed a "cut and paste message" if you can add "so what?" comfortably to anything you type before you send it....

So will the recipient

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, I'm not get much luck on here. My message to women generally goes "Hi, ... My name is rob, from Dorchester. I'm willing to travel or accommodate. I'm free midweek days and some evenings. Can be flexible! Looking for women, couples, have high sex drive, willing to try new things. I'm genuine and look forward to hearing from you X

Does it need changing? Any tips!! Also any profile changes. "

I'm no expert. It looks like a copy and paste job. Nothing specific to the person or what you bring to the table...

Nothing funny, cheeky, flirty.. Nothing that a lady wouldn't be getting hundreds of the same of from much better looking guys (not having a go at your looks, a friend showed me her messages and their looks, bodies and cock sizes made me feel highly inadequate)

You need to make yourself stand out more. Think what would get a woman or couple to want to open it, read it and get back to you?

God I've been reading to many marketing books

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

it's all about you and your availability you have not mentioned anything about their pics or their likes to see if. you have common ground it looks very cut and pasted I would delete it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks much appreciated will make some changes!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Try and add something personal to the message,from their profile if you can op.

Miss

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

From reading what you say you message to others.

It looks like you never read the profile. If you're sending a message to a lady, why say your looking for couples when she is a single lady?

Look and read the profile and see if it fits with what you are loking for. Relate your message so that it shows that you taken time to read the profile.

Mr2

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

If you sent us that copy and paste message we would assume that you aren't interested enough in meeting to put in any effort.

Read profiles, comment on them and inject some individuality to your messages.

» Add a new message to this topic