FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > whats wrong with my profile?

whats wrong with my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been married and looking for fun is complicated here. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Status is a tad defeatist .......

By *aptivatingWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Been married and looking for fun is complicated here. Any advice? "

No pics, lack of information on what you have to offer someone, and you really don't sell yourself well. Afraid this is a buyers market and if you want the site to work for you, you need to cater to that.

‘I’m a happily married guy with permission to play’

There’s your problem right there, ain’t no one going to believe you. Maybe create a couples profile and make sure your wife is available to verify that you do indeed have permission to play.

Otherwise you just come off as a cheat, you may well aren’t, but there are a lot of guys on here who are.

"Been married and looking for fun is complicated here. Any advice?

No pics, lack of information on what you have to offer someone, and you really don't sell yourself well. Afraid this is a buyers market and if you want the site to work for you, you need to cater to that."

Any examples please. You can see I'm not into marketing

"‘I’m a happily married guy with permission to play’

There’s your problem right there, ain’t no one going to believe you. Maybe create a couples profile and make sure your wife is available to verify that you do indeed have permission to play.

Otherwise you just come off as a cheat, you may well aren’t, but there are a lot of guys on here who are."

Some women said married and unsatisfied. But they want a single man

I don't get it

By *aterjetWoman  over a year ago

South West

Otherwise you just come off as a cheat, you may well aren’t, but there are a lot of guys on here who are.

I don't get it "

My advice is don't try to understand women

I don't get it

My advice is don't try to understand women "

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

I don't get it "

Lots of men, very few women

Which means....

Women can be anything they want and they still get shags because there's plenty of men to go around.

Men will struggle because women have a choice... So they will pick the guy who has pics of himself, a more positive, less whiny attitude, and who presents his profile well.

Seriously, we are all in this for fun... And you're not coming across as a guy who is fun to be around.

I don't get it "

There’s a huge double standard at play when it comes to married men and women seeking sexual gratification away from their partners, having a dick means you fall into the cheat pile, and not the hot pile.

If you have permission to play from your wife why can you only do weekdays during the day?

I don't get it

There’s a huge double standard at play when it comes to married men and women seeking sexual gratification away from their partners, having a dick means you fall into the cheat pile, and not the hot pile.

"

We've had an issue with a guy who was married and didn't say. His devastated wife got in contact saying she had a street view image of where we lived and was coming round to talk if we didn't talk to her online. The guy refused to talk to us to potentially assist in damage limitation. It completely put us off ever playing with someone married but playing singly ever again!!

So for us, you'd be a definite no, however your profile looked! However, all credit to you for being honest about it....better to know than not!! Maybe if your wife was prepared to verify (via phone call) that you are allowed to play alone, it would be better!! Tbh, we wouldn't play with a married and cheating woman either, no matter how hot!

Also, some pics on your profile wouldn't hurt!

Mrs x

"

Lots of men, very few women

Which means....

Women can be anything they want and they still get shags because there's plenty of men to go around.

Men will struggle because women have a choice... So they will pick the guy who has pics of himself, a more positive, less whiny attitude, and who presents his profile well.

Seriously, we are all in this for fun... And you're not coming across as a guy who is fun to be around. "

How to write it then... I want some fun, or discreet fun?

I don't get it

We've had an issue with a guy who was married and didn't say. His devastated wife got in contact saying she had a street view image of where we lived and was coming round to talk if we didn't talk to her online. The guy refused to talk to us to potentially assist in damage limitation. It completely put us off ever playing with someone married but playing singly ever again!!

So for us, you'd be a definite no, however your profile looked! However, all credit to you for being honest about it....better to know than not!! Maybe if your wife was prepared to verify (via phone call) that you are allowed to play alone, it would be better!! Tbh, we wouldn't play with a married and cheating woman either, no matter how hot!

Mrs x"

The reason of no pics on the profile is because I hear about fabswingers at work. I know lot of my colleagues are here, mostly men. I don't want them to know that I'm here. I more than happy to provide pics. Sorry to hear about the devastating wife. Another thing, she said to me lots of times you can do it if you want but I don't want to hear about it, maybe I'm confused, but she keeps mentioning about she wants to try a woman.

I said to her about maybe she get horny with the idea of me being with another women, but again. Not sure how to react

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Pics don't have to be face pics. But something that shows you off. Give potentials an idea of your build, dress sense, etc.

If you're too scared to put a decent profile up, you might as well give up.

This is another in a long line of threads of a guy asking for someone else to essentially write their profile for them.

A profile is personal to you, so it yourself, for you. If that doesn't work, make some tweaks. Then some more....

Our profile had been a work in progress over nearly 4 years. It seems time.

Too many people join this site and expect to just add water and you get a shag..

No, you need the right ingredients to make it work. And there's no one fits all here either.

Write the profile for what you want. Then look at it and see if it would attract you.

If it doesn't, you have a few options...

Whinge about not getting meets

Change it

Leave

Lower your standards

Go to a club and actually get to meet real people

I don't get it

Mrs x

The reason of no pics on the profile is because I hear about fabswingers at work. I know lot of my colleagues are here, mostly men. I don't want them to know that I'm here. I more than happy to provide pics. Sorry to hear about the devastating wife. Another thing, she said to me lots of times you can do it if you want but I don't want to hear about it, maybe I'm confused, but she keeps mentioning about she wants to try a woman.

I said to her about maybe she get horny with the idea of me being with another women, but again. Not sure how to react"

It's almost 2 years ago now, so obviously it's not an issue...it just left us with firm feelings on this issue! If you upload a couple of pics but put them on private/friends only, then people won't see them unless you add them to a message. (or on your friends list) Knowing there is pics to ask for means that you've at least put the effort in to doing some!

Also, anyone you work with on here, is by definition, also on here!! Therefore as likely to want to avoid you too, or conversely, totally not bothered in which case there's no need for you to be either??

I can't give advice on the wife, except for talk to her more, investigate how she feels, what she wants etc. You may well find just the talking is erotic and brings you closer too! Wouldn't it be preferable to you to take a bit more time and see if it can't be something you could both enjoy??

"Pics don't have to be face pics. But something that shows you off. Give potentials an idea of your build, dress sense, etc.

If you're too scared to put a decent profile up, you might as well give up.

This is another in a long line of threads of a guy asking for someone else to essentially write their profile for them.

A profile is personal to you, so it yourself, for you. If that doesn't work, make some tweaks. Then some more....

Our profile had been a work in progress over nearly 4 years. It seems time.

Too many people join this site and expect to just add water and you get a shag..

No, you need the right ingredients to make it work. And there's no one fits all here either.

Write the profile for what you want. Then look at it and see if it would attract you.

If it doesn't, you have a few options...

Whinge about not getting meets

Change it

Leave

Lower your standards

Go to a club and actually get to meet real people"

Thank you. Will work on it.

"If you have permission to play from your wife why can you only do weekdays during the day?"

You spotted that too, huh

Methinks OP hasnt really thought this through

Lols

"Been married and looking for fun is complicated here. Any advice? "

Yes, don’t post that you’re married and are having problems meeting, on the forums as you’ll only get ripped to shreds

Yes, don’t post that you’re married and are having problems meeting, on the forums as you’ll only get ripped to shreds "

Indeed. Especially if your status says " its not fair"

Thats what a teenager would say, not a grown man

Yes, don’t post that you’re married and are having problems meeting, on the forums as you’ll only get ripped to shreds

Thats what a teenager would say, not a grown man"

I’d say the same about using lols

I’d say the same about using lols "

I know, sometimes I'm just so bloody childish

My gorgeousness compensates for it though

I’d say the same about using lols

I know, sometimes I'm just so bloody childish

My gorgeousness compensates for it though"

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Being brutally honest....

There are fifteen men for every woman here. You are "average" with no pictures and are married with very restricted availability- you can only meet when most people are working.

Given all that your chances here are virtually zero. As you can't get to clubs, your best chance of extra marital sex would be in normal social situations. You are wasting your time here.

Youre male. That's your problem

"Youre male. That's your problem "

"Being brutally honest....

There are fifteen men for every woman here. You are "average" with no pictures and are married with very restricted availability- you can only meet when most people are working.

Given all that your chances here are virtually zero. As you can't get to clubs, your best chance of extra marital sex would be in normal social situations. You are wasting your time here. "

Given all that your chances here are virtually zero. As you can't get to clubs, your best chance of extra marital sex would be in normal social situations. You are wasting your time here. "

Harsh, but true! Fair play guys!

Btw, _inkylondonpair! We love your profile and have very similar interests as according to your text! Just tried to message you guys, but you have couples blocked...

» Add a new message to this topic