Well is it good or bad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Bit long.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

It seems to be working for you going on the fact you have a smattering of veris. Profiles don't have to be long if you can get a message through and a conversation going anyway.

I would say though that if I were one of those fine toothed comb profile digger types that the fact you have a meet in person veri that states you haven't actually met in person then that would put me off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bad... Very bad

No cock pictures, no 'fancy a fuck ' line anywhere in the profile. You don't have a chance here mate, stick to Facebook please...

Decent pics but the profile is a bit bland.

I don’t see the need to say you’re genuine.

There’s no personality or humour in your profile.

Ummm ok

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Your profile is short and succinct, and as you have some meets under your belt it's obviously working for you. So leave it that way.

Are you seriously looking to sleep with people in their 90's? Your preferences indicate that you are.

You've got a nice selection of pics, mainly face ones and smiling too Always a bonus. Some of them appear to be taken in your home, and a nice one it looks too. However, your profile says you can't accomodate. Coupled with the flowers in the background it could lead to a reasonable assumption that your not as single as you say.

One thing that you might want to change is that you have published 2 identical verifications from the same person on the same day.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic