FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I seem to have a bit of an issue, it appears to be one many of the men on this site have (especially the younger ones).

My profile doesn't seem to be attracting the people I want to attract, couples (MF, FF) and single females. However, it does seem to be attracting a fair amount of homosexual, bisexual and TV/TS men.

So people of Fab, please do let me know what I am missing/have too much of that I need to change to modify the types of people who want to contact me.

Thanks in advance!

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to piss on your fire but what you are experiencing is normal here.

Get used to it. Your not the first person to notice this and you wont be the last.

Andy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont worry though it wont be long and real vr will be a reality and we wont need to have interactions with real people. We will just plug ourselves in to what ever fantasy we want. Its already happening with face book lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's a same there isn't a method to like these comments.

Might just head into the closest pub and try it the old way, sometimes new things aren't better. Cut throat shaving for example is far better then a Gillette.

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

You will always get views by everyone if they come across you through the forums or chat etc as can't easily tell sexuality without clicking into profile. Then there is the legendary one who are Straight on the profile but are really Bi so maybe the guys who message you are hoping for that. Just block single guys and all good really.

Just get involved in the forums and discussions and let people get to know you. This will help you.

» Add a new message to this topic