FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Uniforms love them or hate them?

Uniforms love them or hate them?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering as posting a picture of my uniform is not an option (I would very much get fired and it would cause a lot of issues for sure) who would like to get to know the person behind my uniform?

I’m a very open person but thought here might be a good place to start and see if anyone wants to get to know me and look at the possibilities of meeting me and seeing what happens. Would very much like to get verified in person here be that a social or more.

So if your around the West Berkshire area and fancy a coffee, a chat or something a bit more fun please have a check of my profile and get in touch.

I believe in trying everything twice as everyone has a bad day.

Cots

X

P.S I do go on cam every now and then so check my status if you want to know which room i’m In. Always happy to chat to anyone about anything. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

If it’s not an option what’s the problem? It’s about you not a uniform

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find the mentions of uniforms in profile a bit cringe to be honest. I know its a turn on for some but so many men try and use it as a selling point x

I have a real uniform thing at the moment which is really odd as ex is a para and I wasn't fussed in the slightest.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Love a man in uniform... but is has to be the 'right' uniform - one that denotes strength, manliness or authority. A bus driver's uniform would do nothing for me if that makes sense

By *ighamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

"Love a man in uniform... but is has to be the 'right' uniform - one that denotes strength, manliness or authority. A bus driver's uniform would do nothing for me if that makes sense "

Once shagged a traffic warden - not goood ????

By *ighamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

I love a uniform but the person inside needs to fit it if you get my drift.

Those kissagram dress ups leave me cold. ????

"Love a man in uniform... but is has to be the 'right' uniform - one that denotes strength, manliness or authority. A bus driver's uniform would do nothing for me if that makes sense

Once shagged a traffic warden - not goood ????"

Well i’m No traffic warden but I hope that wasn’t just to get out of a fine lol

If you cannot show your uniform for fear of being sacked, why mention it?

Also if you want people to get to know the man behind the uniform, don't put it in front of you.

Some women love a uniform, some don't. By and large they are more interested in the contents, not the tailoring.

"If you cannot show your uniform for fear of being sacked, why mention it?

Also if you want people to get to know the man behind the uniform, don't put it in front of you.

Some women love a uniform, some don't. By and large they are more interested in the contents, not the tailoring."

Because it starts a conversation and it sparks an interest. I do wear one but that really isn’t the point of the post it is more who likes them and who doesn’t just because I can’t post a picture of it doesn’t mean I can’t ask if people would like to see me in it in real life. Just means meeting people while i’m On duty for socials which I can do but they will need to be understanding in case I get called away on a job.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Naughty nurse

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Love a uniform mmmmmmmmm army is best

If you are on duty, surely you are on duty. If you are on call, slightly different.

Some women love a uniform, some don't. By and large they are more interested in the contents, not the tailoring.

Because it starts a conversation and it sparks an interest. I do wear one but that really isn’t the point of the post it is more who likes them and who doesn’t just because I can’t post a picture of it doesn’t mean I can’t ask if people would like to see me in it in real life. Just means meeting people while i’m On duty for socials which I can do but they will need to be understanding in case I get called away on a job."

Surely no one is going to mind you posting a pic of your McDonalds Uniform

(Joking!!!)

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Both of us wear uniforms in our respective careers, and they are uniforms that are usually considered sexy by the masses.

However, neither uniform does anything for each of us, not on ourselves or other people.

By *ee_rascalWoman  over a year ago

O'er the Rainbow

I love a uniform but it is all about the man wearing it

"I love a uniform but it is all about the man wearing it "

Some women love a uniform, some don't. By and large they are more interested in the contents, not the tailoring."

Very much agree with this. I find guys using uniform as their key selling point a turn off, is there nothing more interesting and relevant about you than that? I'm meeting the person in the uniform, the job isn't really relevant. T

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

OP, without intending to you have derailed your own thread.

The thread had become focussed on your uniform, and not on discussing who likes a uniform as you intended by the question 'Uniforms love them or hate them?'

You've then muddied the waters by posting an invitation to meet. But decided to mention a uniform that you cannot show, for a career you understandably dont want to mention. In all honesty you would have been better off not mentioning the uniform at all.

Later in the thread you have stated that you want social meets with people whilst wearing your uniform, but they have to accept that you might get called away. So what guarantee is there that you could turn up in the first place.

Don't take offence, as that was not the intention.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Indifferent at best. As I've worn one, they don't hold the mystique they do for others perhaps. At worst, it makes me roll my eyes and think hmmm we may have mutual friends - no!

"Just wondering as posting a picture of my uniform is not an option (I would very much get fired and it would cause a lot of issues for sure) who would like to get to know the person behind my uniform?

I’m a very open person but thought here might be a good place to start and see if anyone wants to get to know me and look at the possibilities of meeting me and seeing what happens. Would very much like to get verified in person here be that a social or more.

So if your around the West Berkshire area and fancy a coffee, a chat or something a bit more fun please have a check of my profile and get in touch.

I believe in trying everything twice as everyone has a bad day.

Cots

X

P.S I do go on cam every now and then so check my status if you want to know which room i’m In. Always happy to chat to anyone about anything. X"

if you dont mention the uniform-whatever kind it is, then surely people will only see the person behind it?

Because it starts a conversation and it sparks an interest. I do wear one but that really isn’t the point of the post it is more who likes them and who doesn’t just because I can’t post a picture of it doesn’t mean I can’t ask if people would like to see me in it in real life. Just means meeting people while i’m On duty for socials which I can do but they will need to be understanding in case I get called away on a job."

why would you arrange a social when you're on call and likely to be called away? Don't you have time off to manage a social life?

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

Personally I like uniforms but depends on what type of uniform.

A Supermarket uniform or Vehilce recovery person will not do anything for me.

But irrespective it matters more about the person in the uniform.

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

Depends on the uniform. Maccies or KFC uniform isn't a turn on for me

I too wear a Uniform and work in the Emergency Services. I find we’re like Marmite, some like it and others don’t. A lot won’t look beyond the Uniform you wear at the person inside and for that reason I would suggest you approach women and couples purely as a “Professional”. I make no mention until Meeting in person if at all.

Good luck fella, there’s some really great people on here but also some very stereotypical

Dave

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

All depends on who's wearing it tbh.

Mrs

I love my uniform. It is my uniform there are many others like it but this is my uniform. .

» Add a new message to this topic