FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile wording

Profile wording

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I know I need to sort pictures out but would appreciate feedback on my wording on profile please. Be honest. I want to give myself the best chance to meet people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hi

I know I need to sort pictures out but would appreciate feedback on my wording on profile please. Be honest. I want to give myself the best chance to meet people. "

You don't look like Tom Hardy. Or anyone else for that matter!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As far as profiles go its ok, it kept my attention, the second half doesnt make much sense in some places and you definitely need pictures. It would show more effort if you actually choose an age range, unless you actually do have a fetish for 99 year olds.

If you are happy with a woman being the only female, then where does swinging come into it, unless you are looking for men to join, that may need explaining a bit.

Few spelling/grammar mistakes but good on the whole

i'm always put off any profile that says 'im not like all the others'..then followed by a list of things they are 'excellent', 'amazing', 'stratospheric' at..just like many many others..

"i'm always put off any profile that says 'im not like all the others'..then followed by a list of things they are 'excellent', 'amazing', 'stratospheric' at..just like many many others.."

Thanks for the feedback. My I'm not like others is a comment on how I behave with others on the site more than what I feel I bring to a meeting but will take what you say on board and adjust soon.

Thanks

"Few spelling/grammar mistakes but good on the whole "

I'm Bi...

Lingual. So spelling and grammar I screw up with at times, and I'm currently having my predictive text make some fun changes without me realising. I obviously need to proof read more though. Thanks.

"As far as profiles go its ok, it kept my attention, the second half doesnt make much sense in some places and you definitely need pictures. It would show more effort if you actually choose an age range, unless you actually do have a fetish for 99 year olds.

If you are happy with a woman being the only female, then where does swinging come into it, unless you are looking for men to join, that may need explaining a bit."

Will read read and redo soon. Thanks for your feedback. I never even considered the age thing. Didn't even think there would be a swinger in there 90s here, but it's a very good point and not one I would have thought of myself.

"Hi

I know I need to sort pictures out but would appreciate feedback on my wording on profile please. Be honest. I want to give myself the best chance to meet people.

You don't look like Tom Hardy. Or anyone else for that matter! "

I do with a gimp mask on

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"i'm always put off any profile that says 'im not like all the others'..then followed by a list of things they are 'excellent', 'amazing', 'stratospheric' at..just like many many others.."

I thought you had made up "stratospheric" as a joke until I read the profile!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As profiles go it's not bad OP - reflects your personality well and details to you are, what you're looking for and what you think you can offer.

That said, personally I think it borders on being a little arrogant with the claims to your prowess - not saying they're not valid but may come across to some as being a little too boastful, and remember what may work with one person may not work with another.

Definitely need some pics to round it out and enhance it.

And the "...said no-one ever" opening line had me scratching my head until I spotted the Tom Hardy headline at the top- so you might want to make that joke clearer

» Add a new message to this topic