FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Couples, single guys, profile texts

Couples, single guys, profile texts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Couples! What do you look for in a single guy's profile text that makes you want to meet them? Any particular traits always catch your eyes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The answers will vary, when the Mrs and myself are looking for another guy, we like to know a little about the person before contacting them. So it helps if the guy has put some info in his profile for us to have an idea what he is like and into.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The answers will vary, when the Mrs and myself are looking for another guy, we like to know a little about the person before contacting them. So it helps if the guy has put some info in his profile for us to have an idea what he is like and into."

Always tricky trying to tailor it to catch interest

Why not tailor it to suit what you like then you will end up with compatible people

"The answers will vary, when the Mrs and myself are looking for another guy, we like to know a little about the person before contacting them. So it helps if the guy has put some info in his profile for us to have an idea what he is like and into.

Always tricky trying to tailor it to catch interest"

There’s no right or wrong really, you just do what you think will work for you and hope it works.

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

"Why not tailor it to suit what you like then you will end up with compatible people "

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Not interested in meeting guys on Fabs (We meet single guys from another site) but the biggest no no we find is a message written as if they are addressing a single female. Given that most couples profiles are operated by the husband you have been binned straight away. Write your message to appeal to the husband and you will probably, as a minimum, get a polite reply, even if it's a no thanks.

"Couples! What do you look for in a single guy's profile text that makes you want to meet them? Any particular traits always catch your eyes?"

I like people with staying power

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Couples! What do you look for in a single guy's profile text that makes you want to meet them? Any particular traits always catch your eyes?

I like people with staying power"

unlos....

» Add a new message to this topic