FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Feedback

Feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Just after the usual profile rating please guys and girls. Struggling to get meets, maybe it’s my area? Help is appreciated you filthy lot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its probably your area

Check out the 1'535'295 other help me threads. The advice is pretty much the same on them all.

Look at your profile from a womans perspective and ask yourself 'would you meet this guy over the many others?'

Write a decent profile and put up decent pic's. Chances are, that leaving it as is will result in the same old 'no thanks' or a straight delete.

"Check out the 1'535'295 other help me threads. The advice is pretty much the same on them all.

Look at your profile from a womans perspective and ask yourself 'would you meet this guy over the many others?'

Write a decent profile and put up decent pic's. Chances are, that leaving it as is will result in the same old 'no thanks' or a straight delete.

"

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Profile looks decent enough. I would definitely go down the route of getting involved in he forums and chat and letting people get to know you. Don't be a dick and you may well find what you seek young traveller

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think you could have a better profile pic. Something a bit brighter, where you are closer and there is less carpet and wallpaper.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Profile blurb is pretty generic OP and could match 100s of other single guy profiles on here - you need to stand out and write something that reflects your personality as well as what you're looking for and think you can offer.

Would consider adding some pics that show off your body (but not your cock) too.

Negative statuses like "considering giving this up" and profile comments like "I know I've no chance" won't help you either

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Thanks for the feedback guys and girls x

» Add a new message to this topic