FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New photos

New photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've changed my photos - everything was a blue polo shirt.

Not a response to messages (verified was from a club) so do I have to show my face? I do send one with messages.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't have to show your face on public photos, just send one when you message people.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe a better variety of photos would help. I appreciate you have changed your shirt but they are all still the same. A clothed torso and face blurred out. Just keep one like that and add some different ones. Good luck.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest OP they don't really do you any favours and are a bit samey still - maybe consider some teasing shots that show off your body.

They don't have to include your face - you can always send that with any messages.

You've not asked for profile advice so I can't offer any but remember the profile blurb is just as important as the pics

"To be honest OP they don't really do you any favours and are a bit samey still - maybe consider some teasing shots that show off your body.

They don't have to include your face - you can always send that with any messages.

You've not asked for profile advice so I can't offer any but remember the profile blurb is just as important as the pics "

Thanks. My body sucks so I tried to hide it in outfits. You are right though, I struggle to be adventurous in my poses.

» Add a new message to this topic