FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback...

Profile feedback...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just updated my profile text and images, any feedback will be taken on board.

Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I quite like the text, it's honest and fair.

Pics no, the throw looks stained and dirty. I also think you could take better quality pics.

Cheers.

I'm not much of a photographer, as you can probably tell that.

The look of the throw is from the material it's made of, it's clean but I take your point, anyone looking doesn't know that, I'll sort it out. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Cheers.

I'm not much of a photographer, as you can probably tell that.

The look of the throw is from the material it's made of, it's clean but I take your point, anyone looking doesn't know that, I'll sort it out. x"

Haha I bloody would...I've just had a look and it looks like you've just pissed yourself

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your username would stop us from looking any further

Usernames are hard on here.

I thought it was kinda playful without being too sleazy, obviously not though.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest OP - the username reads anything but 'playful' - when I saw it I guessed you'd be someone in your early 20s not your mid 30s!! I'd change it if I were you, and a username is only as "hard" as you choose to make it.

As for your profile:

- Not sure if it's meant as a joke or not but the line "If I send you a wink it'll be because I just had a wank over one of your photos" will put a lot of people off and comes across as a little juvenile.

- Not sure the "I'm in love with someone I can't have" thing has any relevance to what you're looking for here, so maybe remove it.

- On the whole your profile reads about what YOU want but doesn't indicate what you think you can offer.

- As others have said your pics aren't the best, particularly the throw ones, but beyond those, you have one with you as a tiny figure in the distance on a beach that could actually be anyone, one taken in a public/office loo, and one with cum splattered on your belly - none of which do you any favours in my view. Maybe replace those with some more that show off your body rather than your cock.

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

"To be honest OP - the username reads anything but 'playful' - when I saw it I guessed you'd be someone in your early 20s not your mid 30s!! I'd change it if I were you, and a username is only as "hard" as you choose to make it.

As for your profile:

- Not sure if it's meant as a joke or not but the line "If I send you a wink it'll be because I just had a wank over one of your photos" will put a lot of people off and comes across as a little juvenile.

- Not sure the "I'm in love with someone I can't have" thing has any relevance to what you're looking for here, so maybe remove it.

- On the whole your profile reads about what YOU want but doesn't indicate what you think you can offer.

- As others have said your pics aren't the best, particularly the throw ones, but beyond those, you have one with you as a tiny figure in the distance on a beach that could actually be anyone, one taken in a public/office loo, and one with cum splattered on your belly - none of which do you any favours in my view. Maybe replace those with some more that show off your body rather than your cock.

"

This

"To be honest OP - the username reads anything but 'playful' - when I saw it I guessed you'd be someone in your early 20s not your mid 30s!! I'd change it if I were you, and a username is only as "hard" as you choose to make it.

As for your profile:

"

Cheers.

Username is here for a week at least as I can't change it, everything else has been noted.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

As for your profile:

- As others have said your pics aren't the best, particularly the throw ones, but beyond those, you have one with you as a tiny figure in the distance on a beach that could actually be anyone, one taken in a public/office loo, and one with cum splattered on your belly - none of which do you any favours in my view. Maybe replace those with some more that show off your body rather than your cock."

Genuinely have nothing to add.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"

Cheers.

Username is here for a week at least as I can't change it, everything else has been noted.

"

You're a site supporter and unless you've recently changed it can change your username any time

Recently changed it so it here for the week.

By *idalgo13Man  over a year ago

Near York

As for your profile:

"

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Usernames are hard on here.

I thought it was kinda playful without being too sleazy, obviously not though.

"

it's not only sleazy bit would indicate you aren't fussy

» Add a new message to this topic