FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > HELP PLEASE ! What am I doing wrong

HELP PLEASE ! What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seriously so hard to find the right people on here, what am I doing wrong? Everybody wants verifercations but how can I get them if nobody replies or anything, I’m not a creep like to think I’m good looking just don’t understand lol! Help please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

I'd advise more pics if possible.

You can't accom which will put some off and many automatically assume you are cheating.

Also fill in what you can offer and sell yourself

Failing that try a social or club.

Good luck

Miss

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

You can get a verification from going on cam.

Okay thanks for the advise I’m just useless at this and would be abit scary on my own going to a club as I’ve never done anything like that before as I’d love to but I wouldn’t no where to start, thanks though

That’s the thing nobody replies I try not to be begging on what I say but then what should I say if people think I’m just after one thing? Honestly it’s hard work lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That’s the thing nobody replies I try not to be begging on what I say but then what should I say if people think I’m just after one thing? Honestly it’s hard work lol "

Don't try to be looking for meets. Go on the forums and get involved on there . People can get more of a feel for who you are then. Become a person people are interested in, show a bit of character. Might not still lead to a meet but could be fun along the way

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You've not asked for profile advice OP so I shan't give any but some general tips for newbies or those who say they're struggling to get meets, that might come in useful. Consider the four P's:

Patience - it takes time for most to find what they're looking for here, a few weeks is nothing in Fab terms

Profile - Does your profile do a good job of "selling" you providing plenty of detail about not only who you are and what you're looking for, but what you think you can offer? Does it make you stand out from the crowd or is it just a generic profile like lots of other single guys here?

Pictures- Do your pictures show you off in a good light or are they just a series of pictures of your cock?

Personality - Does yours shine through not only in your profile blurb but in any messages you send too?

Other than that consider getting along to a club or organised social or getting more involved in the forums which are all great ways of getting to know people.

Know that a club may seem daunting, but if you treat it as a night out at a bar with no expectations of anything happening, that can be exactly what it is like.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Seriously so hard to find the right people on here, what am I doing wrong?"

So who are the right people? Your profile says you want to meet women between 18 and 99. It doesn't say anything about what you are looking for, or what you have to offer.

» Add a new message to this topic