FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A profile review

A profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabbers!

Just posting on here seeing if you lads and ladies think my profile is sufficient enough as it is; I.e: description too short? Not enough pics?

Any advice would be great, thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

to be honest its rubbish, says absolutely nothing...and on here, no-one is going to come to you asking questions i'm afraid. Have a look at the 47,278 threads on profile advice on the forums and pick out things you think are relevant...good luck!

"Hi fabbers!

Just posting on here seeing if you lads and ladies think my profile is sufficient enough as it is; I.e: description too short? Not enough pics?

Any advice would be great, thanks! "

To be honest that tell me nothing at all about you. You need to say what you expect from a meet and tell them your likes and what your into interest wise. Write it as a nlrmal profile you would in a dating website

"Hi fabbers!

To be honest that tell me nothing at all about you. You need to say what you expect from a meet and tell them your likes and what your into interest wise. Write it as a nlrmal profile you would in a dating website"

i'd avoid writing it like one for a dating site!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Good advice given above. Other advice is given at the end of my profile as well.

By *alkirkbairnMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Bonus point awarded for having s pic that doesnt appear on reverse search results lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Bonus point awarded for having s pic that doesnt appear on reverse search results lol "

Don’t worry about it, I’m legit unlike half the people on this site hahaha

"Hi fabbers!

Any advice would be great, thanks! "

Honestly it's terrible.

Not a bad pic, but more variety would be better.

Your bio says nothing, you surely must know that it needs improving! Effort in = results out. The woman are not going to just fall at your feet, no matter how amazing you think you are.

Go read any of the million and one other advice treads

Poppy

[Removed by poster at 20/10/17 15:45:31]

"Hi fabbers!

To be honest that tell me nothing at all about you. You need to say what you expect from a meet and tell them your likes and what your into interest wise. Write it as a nlrmal profile you would in a dating website

i'd avoid writing it like one for a dating site!"

I'd say a dating profile is exactly what you should be writing, just let your personality come through.

I'd say don't have any cock pics as decent women are not excited by seeing "another cock". Best to be the one that stands out by showing yourself to be a decent guy, the kind they would meet in the real world.

I'd avoid profiles where they lay down loads of rules and expect you do daft stuff luke putting key words in the message heading and stuff like that.

Remember the best women on here are the ones who dont need to have say 4 photos of their tits to get attention, I think less is more when it comes to photos.

I can't get over the fact you have socks on in your lone pic. Attention to detail (and some actual detail in the text section) are good.

» Add a new message to this topic