FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ICKEDMAN OP   Man  over a year ago

Harrow

Hello Ladies and Gents.

Going to be honest Im on a Long dry patch currently. Only meet one lady on here and it wasnt great experience. However would like so useful advice on how to improve my profile and chances of meeting woman on Fabswingers.

I know plenty of Guys on here so its always best to ask for advice from regular users and meeters.

Cheers

WM

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

"Hello Ladies and Gents.

Going to be honest Im on a Long dry patch currently. Only meet one lady on here and it wasnt great experience. However would like so useful advice on how to improve my profile and chances of meeting woman on Fabswingers.

I know plenty of Guys on here so its always best to ask for advice from regular users and meeters.

Cheers

WM"

Welcome, profile reads a little weird. Not sure why but I felt it was a little....i don't know, can't put my finger on it. You also say you had a meet in yoir profile, you were nervous but enjoyed it and had fun. But above you say you had a bad experience, a little confuzzled. I am all for honest but not really something that's polite to mention when asking for assistance.

Pictures look ok, maybe a few more?

So definitely look at your profile text and make sure it definitely sums you up. Get involved in the community as well as when people get to know you they are more likely to want to meet you

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello Ladies and Gents.

Cheers

WM"

Doesn't matter what you do you're a single male, you will be frowned upon at every opportunity and even when they tell you they'd like to meet they pullout and you see a veri left from a "better looking" guy. My advice is give up now while you don't feel too bad

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think it might be better to start a new profile as you have been on for over 18 months without a verification and some people would be put off by this.

Wishing you success on here.

Don't worry about verifications they just show how promiscuous you are.

Tone down your profile text and reduce the content. Less is more and leaves something to the imagination.

I am looking for guys but my wife and I had a joint profile. I quickly understood women prefer erotic profile photos. Avoid naked cock images. Aim for something subtle.

Message me if you want advice on profile.

Harrow

Thanks for the honesty, but giving up thats the easy way out. Feel free to follow your own advice.

Harrow

Thank you for the honesty. I am always interested in improving my profile and getting some meetings setup. Im happy to PM if you want or just on the thread to chat?

Cheers

I would appreciate any help or advice with my profilexxx

By *ammyharrogateWoman  over a year ago

Harrogate

I think it reads weird like the other poster said because I don’t think his first language is English

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"I would appreciate any help or advice with my profilexxx"

I could but, it may be too harsh so I won't

"I would appreciate any help or advice with my profilexxx"
hi I scroll past any profile that does not have a photo so maybe that's a start the rest reads ok to me x

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Try socials .... I run organised ones in London and Heathrow and often out and about in ruislip hillingdon areas with fab friends looking for social drinks, allcareas are near you.

Good luck to you

» Add a new message to this topic