FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No luck with meets

No luck with meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone

Having no luck with meets, I’m always respectful always read the profile and aim to fit the bill exactmy.

So my question is do women actually meet on here or am I missing something

Advice.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"Hi everyone

Having no luck with meets, I’m always respectful always read the profile and aim to fit the bill exactmy.

Advice....."

Maybe having a look at your own profile might help

Ok advice on that?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP when single ladies and couples receive a message most of them will look at your profile before they read it. If they don't see anything written in your profile that piques their interest they will just delete the message you sent them.

Perhaps your profile could be holding you back.

Much appreciated that helps a lot

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Ok advice on that? "

It contains next to no info. Your forum post has more wording.

There are lots of profile advice threads, read those and take inspiration from other mens profiles.

Thank you that’s great I shall address it straight away ????

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Ok advice on that?

It contains next to no info. Your forum post has more wording.

There are lots of profile advice threads, read those and take inspiration from other mens profiles."

Exactly this, good luck x

Updated now let me know what you think xx

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Updated now let me know what you think xx"

I'd drop the first paragraph tbh.

Maybe rethink the 'no boundaries' comment, unless you are up for a 10 man bareback gangbang

Well done on listening and updating though.

Thank you for the feedback adjusting again ha ha

Nottingham

It is an improvement but you could still do better.

What attracts you to a potential playmate? You won't be attracted to everyone so state your preferences. For example some people are more attracted to larger ladies and put this on their profile, others prefer slimmer people and also say so. Providing you put it in a nice way that won't cause offense then it's a good thing.

Yes, this will put some people off talking to you if they don't match your preferences but you are more likely to chat to those who really interest you.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Looking a lot better OP

See there’s some lovely people on here!! Your a star thank you adjusting accordingly again!!

I like all shapes and sizes though ha ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I were a single lady I might well go for you. Nice profile, nice pictures. But if I were a single lady I would be on a singles site so unless you are also on a singles site you would not come across me. And this will be your problem - you've come to a site where there are (in comparison with men) relatively few women. Maybe thats why you checked the 'couples' box - to increase the number of available women? As a couple however, there is no way in a million years that we would meet you. Although you have checked the couples box in the list of demographics you would like to meet, your profile and this thread give no indication that you are interested in couples.

Mrs

Nottingham

OP you've made some great changes to your profile and it's looking fab.

Lots of people ask for profile advice but don't do anything with it. It makes a refreshing change to see someone who acts on the advice given.

Stick around on the forums, we're all generally a friendly bunch and we have a good laugh. There are often organised socials which are a good way to meet people too.

I'm having trouble with meets any advice on my profile

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Whatever your profile is like the odds are against you as a single guy - too many of them expect a "meet", ie a free fuck, for writing a three line message and then complain when they don't get one.

My advice would be to put some effort in. Go to clubs, meet people, get some verifications, and build a circle of playmates to meet

"Hi everyone

Advice....."

Dude, I've been having the same problem. No one will meet because you're not verified, but can't get verified till you meet. Chicken Egg

I've found speaking on the forums helps - people see and hear from you, don't judge you on a paragraph

I'm in need of helping to be verified

By *abfella40Man  over a year ago

barrow in furness

Just do a social meet to get your first veri

I'll look into this idea

Some great advice on here

Low and behold I wake up to a lovely message from a stunning woman who wants to meet me

Chuffed to bits also going to go to chams when in the area maybe take a possible lady friend to enjoy the evenings

Thanks everyone x

I would remove the ‘tongue ability’ part. It’s not necessary and it’s subjective.

Apart from that if you’d messaged me I’d have replied as everything else is hot

"Updated now let me know what you think xx"

Profile looks good to me.

Please help, is it rimming word ?

Thank sin derella

Im the same guys no luck at meets at all and people are so rude and disrespectful just block me with no reason

"I would remove the ‘tongue ability’ part. It’s not necessary and it’s subjective.

Apart from that if you’d messaged me I’d have replied as everything else is hot "

Tell me the tounge part and ll remove it

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

"Im the same guys no luck at meets at all and people are so rude and disrespectful just block me with no reason "

OMG - BLOCKING IS NOT THE FUCKING NAUGHTY CORNER - If people don't want to meet you - for whatever reason - they can block you so as to not waste each others time (not rude, pragmatic). That is a perfectly good reason.

If you guys aren't having any luck - STOP HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD , and get yourselves out there. Go to clubs, go to organised socials - meet real people. That's the way to get veried and known in the scene.

The problem is you think the site is a gateway to a shag. It's not, it's hard fucking work - you are competing with tens of thousands of others on here, fakes and timewasters.

If you are serious, get off your arse and go to a club. That lets us know you're serious, and finding someone at a club or organised social event shows they are real, genuine(ish) and not timewasters since they have managed to shower, get dressed and go out.

Also stops the need of ping pong messages which quite frankly bore the hell out of us.

This site is great for the forums and KEEPING in touch (with people we've met at clubs or parties), but shit for organising meets.

Long story short, put the effort in, get off your arse and get out to meet people.

"Im the same guys no luck at meets at all and people are so rude and disrespectful just block me with no reason

OMG - BLOCKING IS NOT THE FUCKING NAUGHTY CORNER - If people don't want to meet you - for whatever reason - they can block you so as to not waste each others time (not rude, pragmatic). That is a perfectly good reason.

If you guys aren't having any luck - STOP HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD , and get yourselves out there. Go to clubs, go to organised socials - meet real people. That's the way to get veried and known in the scene.

The problem is you think the site is a gateway to a shag. It's not, it's hard fucking work - you are competing with tens of thousands of others on here, fakes and timewasters.

If you are serious, get off your arse and go to a club. That lets us know you're serious, and finding someone at a club or organised social event shows they are real, genuine(ish) and not timewasters since they have managed to shower, get dressed and go out.

Also stops the need of ping pong messages which quite frankly bore the hell out of us.

This site is great for the forums and KEEPING in touch (with people we've met at clubs or parties), but shit for organising meets.

Long story short, put the effort in, get off your arse and get out to meet people."

Why are you so angry??

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

"Im the same guys no luck at meets at all and people are so rude and disrespectful just block me with no reason

Long story short, put the effort in, get off your arse and get out to meet people.

Why are you so angry?? "

Because it's the some old crap everyday.

If you're too lazy to trawl a forum for one of the many threads on this topic, then you're also probably too lazy to put the effort in that's required.

Oh dear me can't get a meet on here, can't get a reply, blocked for no reason.

All the same crap, the simple thing to do is read the other threads - learn from others past mistakes or experiences and don't fall in the same trap of posting whiny threads which people will the read and then block you (for apparently no good reason)

Trust me nate you not the only one

no boundires really

Why are you so angry??

Because it's the some old crap everyday.

If you're too lazy to trawl a forum for one of the many threads on this topic, then you're also probably too lazy to put the effort in that's required.

Oh dear me can't get a meet on here, can't get a reply, blocked for no reason.

All the same crap, the simple thing to do is read the other threads - learn from others past mistakes or experiences and don't fall in the same trap of posting whiny threads which people will the read and then block you (for apparently no good reason)"

Is it really worth getting so angry about??

Long story short, put the effort in, get off your arse and get out to meet people."

Wow! Glad I am not looking for couples...

"

or was a pmt day

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe have a read of the forum summary before you post next

Forum Rules

In summary: If you treat other people with respect, you can't go far wrong. Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For the people who are so obviously bored/ pissed off with this question, please ignore the thread

"For the people who are so obviously bored/ pissed off with this question, please ignore the thread"

or was a pmt day "

Was wondering the same

By *oblovesyouMan  over a year ago

poole

My advice OP.... don't take things too personally. The only thing you're missing is that there is no perfect profile. What's good for one maybe naff for another. Of course there can be good & crap ones, but as long as you've presented yourself in a positive & respectful, friendly manner you're given yourself a good start. You have to remember, as its been previously mentioned, us guys seriously outnumber the gals. So it's their prerogative to be as choosy as they like, & who can blame them?! Not everyone can fancy everyone else, that would just be weird! Keep it real my friend. Keep it polite & respectful. Your time will come I'm sure.

As someone else has already said ....you have on your profile you would like to meet couples .

All your text is about a lady ....when we look for males we look that they will interact with both of us , so if we read that the hubby would probably think that you were just there for me and not for the group ( he is straight lol ) maybe add something in about that type of thing so the male half would actually like to give you a chance on messages . Hope that helps from a couples point of view xx

Pile driving

By *un bbw loverMan  over a year ago

coventry

"It is an improvement but you could still do better.

What attracts you to a potential playmate? You won't be attracted to everyone so state your preferences. For example some people are more attracted to larger ladies and put this on their profile, others prefer slimmer people and also say so. Providing you put it in a nice way that won't cause offense then it's a good thing.

Yes, this will put some people off talking to you if they don't match your preferences but you are more likely to chat to those who really interest you."

this is sound advice i really like this it has made think about redoing/updating my profile to be honest and i will do when i get some free time as i am about to get ready to go out btw i like your profile

coventry

Yes, this will put some people off talking to you if they don't match your preferences but you are more likely to chat to those who really interest you.

this is sound advice i really like this it has made think about redoing/updating my profile to be honest and i will do when i get some free time as i am about to get ready to go out btw i like your profile"

that compliment was for _orkie321b

"My advice OP.... don't take things too personally. The only thing you're missing is that there is no perfect profile. What's good for one maybe naff for another. Of course there can be good & crap ones, but as long as you've presented yourself in a positive & respectful, friendly manner you're given yourself a good start. You have to remember, as its been previously mentioned, us guys seriously outnumber the gals. So it's their prerogative to be as choosy as they like, & who can blame them?! Not everyone can fancy everyone else, that would just be weird! Keep it real my friend. Keep it polite & respectful. Your time will come I'm sure."

Bumping up this post.

Like it!

#keepitreal

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

Hmm. Don’t see anything wrong reading your profile.

Unless you have changed it previously.

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 26/10/17 10:43:07]

Nottingham

this is sound advice i really like this it has made think about redoing/updating my profile to be honest and i will do when i get some free time as i am about to get ready to go out btw i like your profile

that compliment was for _orkie321b"

Thanks.

There are a few misconceptions that i like to address on these kind of posts.

One being that a man shouldn't state his preferences. A lot don't because they don't want to put people off when in reality they will only put off those who they would rather not meet and will be more likely to garner interest from those who they would like yo meet.

I also offer almost identical advice to women and couples who ask for it. Everyone should make an effort regardless of gender and we can all help ourselves in this regard.

I try to practice what I preach on my own profile and tweak it regularly if I think I need to.

"Some great advice on here

Low and behold I wake up to a lovely message from a stunning woman who wants to meet me

Chuffed to bits also going to go to chams when in the area maybe take a possible lady friend to enjoy the evenings

Thanks everyone x"

There you go and now you can get a female verification, happy days x

By *oblovesyouMan  over a year ago

poole

"My advice OP.... don't take things too personally. The only thing you're missing is that there is no perfect profile. What's good for one maybe naff for another. Of course there can be good & crap ones, but as long as you've presented yourself in a positive & respectful, friendly manner you're given yourself a good start. You have to remember, as its been previously mentioned, us guys seriously outnumber the gals. So it's their prerogative to be as choosy as they like, & who can blame them?! Not everyone can fancy everyone else, that would just be weird! Keep it real my friend. Keep it polite & respectful. Your time will come I'm sure.

Bumping up this post.

Like it!

#keepitreal"

coventry

that compliment was for _orkie321b

Thanks.

There are a few misconceptions that i like to address on these kind of posts.

One being that a man shouldn't state his preferences. A lot don't because they don't want to put people off when in reality they will only put off those who they would rather not meet and will be more likely to garner interest from those who they would like yo meet.

I also offer almost identical advice to women and couples who ask for it. Everyone should make an effort regardless of gender and we can all help ourselves in this regard.

I try to practice what I preach on my own profile and tweak it regularly if I think I need to."

your welcome, i also redo mine every so often myself like every couple of months i have also been told to adjust your profile to what your veris say about you as well if you know what i mean? I mean basically i have had some veris state that i have a cute smile and was told i should do my profile around that since then i have had a couple more veris "in person" veris, but i wont go into detail about that here lol,i also like to help out wherever i can, giving out advice if i can or helping out people with their needs etc.

coventry

Thanks everyone x"

may i also suggest going on cam in chat rooms to help you get verified as that is how i got my first verification

coventry

Thanks everyone x"

good luck mate

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Wow...

Is there a template for all these identical threads

Patience is the key .....

Or was it persistence...

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"I'm in need of helping to be verified "

Your profile says you're looking for a girlfriend, so maybe this isn't the place for you!

Also, if you want to be verified, go to a club, be nice, don't be pushy, chat, and you'll get verifications.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Some men join and think they will have women galore who want to fuck them.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Perhaps pop into the car rooms and politely ask someone to verify you x

Thanks everyone x

good luck mate"

» Add a new message to this topic