FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Can't get a reply????

Can't get a reply????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm generally a nice person and always respectful, don't drop a one liners like wanna fuck or meet etc... someone or everyone help haha....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s SwitchWoman  over a year ago

A little piece of heaven

Your profile reads well and your pics are nice and that shows in the fact that you've had a meet 3 weeks ago with a lady

That's a hell of a lot quicker than most single guys, be patient and keep doing what you're doing

Plucking up the courage to get to a club will also help you out too, meet new people, even if it's just on a social basis

You wouldn't believe me if I said that "meet" came from my unupdated profile that simply said, NSA fun wanted.. since I've read threads and changed it to be more accommodating I've actually been less fortunate.. Thank you though

By *s SwitchWoman  over a year ago

A little piece of heaven

"You wouldn't believe me if I said that "meet" came from my unupdated profile that simply said, NSA fun wanted.. since I've read threads and changed it to be more accommodating I've actually been less fortunate.. Thank you though "

Ah right

Well get yourself to any local socials in your area, they're a great way to meet new people and find new meets

Wicked, will try to find some and get cracking. Thanks for your help

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's pot luck on whether you will get replies to say another isn't interested, as the Fab standard is for no reply, with or without a profile block. But that is partly about the user being messaged - their style, inbox load - time and energy etc. The sender has influence - the shag me now messages you refer to will probably get far worse results.

The best you can do is to select people who indicate they probably like someone like you and your tastes and you send an appropriate meaningful message.

For you single guys it takes determination and tenacity to soldier on, in the wake of no response or rejection from a big investment made into the crafting and sending of messages. It'sworthwhile being realistic.

But follow the earlier advice and continue to refine your profile and you'll likely improve your results. Welcome to Fab btw

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

This might seem really picky but I hate it when men call women “females”. “I’m looking to meet females...”

But the rest is good and the pics are nice. I’d answer you if you messaged me. Really good luck.

"It's pot luck on whether you will get replies to say another isn't interested, as the Fab standard is for no reply, with or without a profile block. But that is partly about the user being messaged - their style, inbox load - time and energy etc. The sender has influence - the shag me now messages you refer to will probably get far worse results.

The best you can do is to select people who indicate they probably like someone like you and your tastes and you send an appropriate meaningful message.

For you single guys it takes determination and tenacity to soldier on, in the wake of no response or rejection from a big investment made into the crafting and sending of messages. It'sworthwhile being realistic.

But follow the earlier advice and continue to refine your profile and you'll likely improve your results. Welcome to Fab btw

"

Great thanks for your help

"This might seem really picky but I hate it when men call women “females”. “I’m looking to meet females...”

But the rest is good and the pics are nice. I’d answer you if you messaged me. Really good luck. "

Advice taken I shall change. If one person is unsure about it then I'm sure others share your view thanks..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's better than many and the pics are ok (a better lit body shot would be good) but the text makes you sound a bit like you don't really know what you want/are up for anyone that crosses your path - wouldn't mind a couple, not fussed about age, size or looks. It may be true but to me (trying to avoid the word desperate because that isn't quite right bit can't think of an appropriate word) it's offputting.

The text doesn't really tell me much about what you actually want and offer and in my experience messaging someone to try and find out if we're compatible can be like getting blood from a stone so your first message would have to dazzle me.

T

"It's better than many and the pics are ok (a better lit body shot would be good) but the text makes you sound a bit like you don't really know what you want/are up for anyone that crosses your path - wouldn't mind a couple, not fussed about age, size or looks. It may be true but to me (trying to avoid the word desperate because that isn't quite right bit can't think of an appropriate word) it's offputting.

The text doesn't really tell me much about what you actually want and offer and in my experience messaging someone to try and find out if we're compatible can be like getting blood from a stone so your first message would have to dazzle me.

T"

Shit it kinda does will try to rework thanks

Lol, there's nothing wrong with being yourself and telling people what you want/like/offer. I think often people try and appeal to everyone by being vague but in the process don't really appeal to anyone as you lose you.

OP you are local to me - I suggest you come along to the next Sussex Social later this month - it's a pub night in Hove - and meet some real people! The profile is Sussexsocial and it's always well attended with a good mix of singles and couples of all ages. See you there

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Nice to see an OP actually responding to posts on here, well done and keep up the good work, profile looks fine and nice pics xxx

I've seen a few male profiles with just a dick pic and 5 words to them with verifications and wonder what the hell is going on. I've found all massages get deleted without even viewing my profile.

"I've seen a few male profiles with just a dick pic and 5 words to them with verifications and wonder what the hell is going on. I've found all massages get deleted without even viewing my profile. "

Most women view in ninja mode so won't show up in your "who's looked at me".

Perhaps your messages aren't hitting the spot? Or your photos?

"I've seen a few male profiles with just a dick pic and 5 words to them with verifications and wonder what the hell is going on. I've found all massages get deleted without even viewing my profile.

Perhaps your messages aren't hitting the spot? Or your photos? "

I didn't want to go straight in with dick pics for my profile photos and as for messages, I politely make my interest clear and invite to check out my profile and get back to me if they want to know more. Starting to wonder if I should bang straight in with "Gonna make you gush on my face and fart in my mouth" and see how I get on.

(For the record I'm not going do that).

Seems that people only want to swing with male models or black guys with a 6ft dong.

Apart from that though love the site!

"OP you are local to me - I suggest you come along to the next Sussex Social later this month - it's a pub night in Hove - and meet some real people! The profile is Sussexsocial and it's always well attended with a good mix of singles and couples of all ages. See you there "

Sweet il have a look thanks for letting me know x

"Nice to see an OP actually responding to posts on here, well done and keep up the good work, profile looks fine and nice pics xxx"

Thanks for the kind words x

"I've seen a few male profiles with just a dick pic and 5 words to them with verifications and wonder what the hell is going on. I've found all massages get deleted without even viewing my profile. "

Mate I've so noticed this and it's winds me up lol my first very come from a bland profile since changed not much luck, funny how it works for some!

"

Seems that people only want to swing with male models or black guys with a 6ft dong.

Apart from that though love the site! "

Well I've not played with any male models (to my knowledge) or any black guys with a 6ft dong. Plenty of lovely normal people at clubs to enjoy - you should try it.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

This is completely unrelated but that's the biggest pair of Calvins I've ever seen!

Hi everyone can I ask if anyone would answer my profile be honest I can take the feedback cheers

"Hi everyone can I ask if anyone would answer my profile be honest I can take the feedback cheers"

Firstly, bad form to hi jack someone’s thread. And secondly, that photo??? Seriously??

"Hi everyone can I ask if anyone would answer my profile be honest I can take the feedback cheers"

Seeing that avatar would be an immediate negative, then just a cock pic in your gallery, probably wouldn't bother looking any further unless your message had been exceptional.

London

"I've seen a few male profiles with just a dick pic and 5 words to them with verifications and wonder what the hell is going on. I've found all massages get deleted without even viewing my profile.

I didn't want to go straight in with dick pics for my profile photos and as for messages, I politely make my interest clear and invite to check out my profile and get back to me if they want to know more. Starting to wonder if I should bang straight in with "Gonna make you gush on my face and fart in my mouth" and see how I get on.

Apart from that though love the site! "

There's a whole world of pictures between what you have and cock shots and don't fall into the trap of blaming things you have no control over.

London

Do you honesty think two pictures of your cock, one over the toilet and one with your gusset on show is what entices women?

"This is completely unrelated but that's the biggest pair of Calvins I've ever seen!"

I don't like the tight ones they're irritating.. Need the freedom if you know what I mean!!

"Hi everyone can I ask if anyone would answer my profile be honest I can take the feedback cheers

Do you honesty think two pictures of your cock, one over the toilet and one with your gusset on show is what entices women?"

To be fair, they ARE sparkling clean pants. Perhaps he was trying to show how domesticated he is

These things are important to girls

"

Well I've not played with any male models (to my knowledge) or any black guys with a 6ft dong. Plenty of lovely normal people at clubs to enjoy - you should try it."

I'd love to try a club, but the one most local to me is members only and as you can imagine is not short of single guys so that's a closed door. Happy to venture a bit further afield time permitting.

There's a whole world of pictures between what you have and cock shots and don't fall into the trap of blaming things you have no control over."

I've got plenty to share, but just don't want to plaster them for all to see on my profile. Always send a pic with a message, as demanded by most users. Seems a bit of a con when some users have no pics at all yet demand pics to be sent with messages.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

A social is what you need, come to ours tomorrow

Mate I've so noticed this and it's winds me up lol my first very come from a bland profile since changed not much luck, funny how it works for some! "

One rule for one, one for another. I always add to it and update it but it seems in vain.

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

"You wouldn't believe me if I said that "meet" came from my unupdated profile that simply said, NSA fun wanted.. since I've read threads and changed it to be more accommodating I've actually been less fortunate.. Thank you though "

Think I’m gonna change mine to NSA fun wanted then. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic