FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > In search of advice

In search of advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there everyone, hope your all having a fab time.

Well I was just looking for some advice on my profile. I've got pictures and I'm always respectful. I've made some mistakes on my profile but I have corrected them as still learning the swinging world.. any advice on making my profile more appealing?

Chris. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can't pinpoint anything in particular that's wrong. You could change your profile picture to your full body one maybe and perhaps say a bit more about what you can offer.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/17 10:16:51]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there everyone, hope your all having a fab time.

Well I was just looking for some advice on my profile. I've got pictures and I'm always respectful. I've made some mistakes on my profile but I have corrected them as still learning the swinging world.. any advice on making my profile more appealing?

Chris. X"

well the " Your friend mentioned this site because your horney all time " screams to me he thinks it's instant shag site and us wemon are here to please you .... think again your a single bloke amongst many who think the same x good luck

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP.

Having a quick glance at your profile I have the following observation. You currently have three identically worded meet ads, for exactly the same time period (this morning 1 Nov 17), and all three state you want to meet for 'anything, anywhere'.

This comes across as desperation. It also comes across that you think this is an instant shag network. The truth is quite the opposite, as your probably slowly realising.

Good luck out there

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Chris why not pop to a local social its a great way to meet. as to your profile like many single men its a bit bland and your username would put us off making first contact add a bit more about you but hay at least you have a nice photo

"Hello OP.

Having a quick glance at your profile I have the following observation. You currently have three identically worded meet ads, for exactly the same time period (this morning 1 Nov 17), and all three state you want to meet for 'anything, anywhere'.

This comes across as desperation. It also comes across that you think this is an instant shag network. The truth is quite the opposite, as your probably slowly realising.

Good luck out there "

I know I did realise I did it 3 times but forgot to delete them.. sorry about that and yeah I know it's not instant shag lol.. which I've already realised but thank you for the comment..

"Chris why not pop to a local social its a great way to meet. as to your profile like many single men its a bit bland and your username would put us off making first contact add a bit more about you but hay at least you have a nice photo "

Thank you and I'll take note and update soon as I can.

» Add a new message to this topic