FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could you fantastic people please give me a review I'm my profile and some tweaking advice many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

More pictures and a wee spell check

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Nice profile but read it through again and you will see a few places where punctuation or spelling could be corrected. Wishing you every success on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like the pic of the toilet roll

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

it seems ok to me. You're clear about what you want and that's a good thing.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I like the pic of the toilet roll"

Oh you are picky...

Where else does anyone hide from the wife to take pics

More and better pics.

Personally I find fantasies on a profile off putting. Im looking to find open minded people where we can talk and get to know each other to find a scenario that works for us both-I don't want to just play a part in theirs.

"I like the pic of the toilet roll

Oh you are picky...

Where else does anyone hide from the wife to take pics "

A cave apparently.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When ever I type something on my phone on this site it's changes words and jumbled them up lol.

And no wife sadly wish there was though. I don't like to show my face as there is alot of people from my town on here and don't want it made public I'm on here.

And the said toilet roll was in a hotel room when I was away working in the isle of Wight lol.

Trouble I have doing meets it's I work very long hours any time of the day or night sometimes and also single dad so getting child care is hard

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When ever I type something on my phone on this site it's changes words and jumbled them up lol.

And no wife sadly wish there was though. I don't like to show my face as there is alot of people from my town on here and don't want it made public I'm on here.

And the said toilet roll was in a hotel room when I was away working in the isle of Wight lol.

Trouble I have doing meets it's I work very long hours any time of the day or night sometimes and also single dad so getting child care is hard "

all I can advise is that you try and attend any organised socials in your area or a club. If it's difficult to arrange to meet due to work and childcare they would be your best options. You would know in advance and could arrange your shift and child care round them.

"I like the pic of the toilet roll

Oh you are picky...

Where else does anyone hide from the wife to take pics

A cave apparently."

# ouch lol...

Alas the man cave is always empty

"When ever I type something on my phone on this site it's changes words and jumbled them up lol.

Trouble I have doing meets it's I work very long hours any time of the day or night sometimes and also single dad so getting child care is hard "

Stick arojnd don't take it to heart you will soon get used to the forums.

Try a club and if there are others local to you in fab remember they are here for the same reasons as you and probably wish to be equally discreet

Isle of Wight toilet roll is the best kind. So sexy

Don't worry about face pics, not many have them . Bodies are fine, I was impressed how clean your bathroom was ( I'll pretend I didn't know it's a hotel)

Most people have lots of difficulties around arranging meets but it does work out eventually. Good luck x

Trouble I have doing meets it's I work very long hours any time of the day or night sometimes and also single dad so getting child care is hard

Don't worry about face pics, not many have them . Bodies are fine, I was impressed how clean your bathroom was ( I'll pretend I didn't know it's a hotel)

Most people have lots of difficulties around arranging meets but it does work out eventually. Good luck x "

It does???

I must be doing it wrong

Most people have lots of difficulties around arranging meets but it does work out eventually. Good luck x

It does???

I must be doing it wrong "

Eventually. Maybe.

hi everyone if some of you lovely lot get chance could you possibly check my profile out and see if im missing anythink as i rewrote it tonight.

many thanks in advance

"hi everyone if some of you lovely lot get chance could you possibly check my profile out and see if im missing anythink as i rewrote it tonight.

many thanks in advance"

Is your toilet roll, the Isle of Wight variety?

Its important I know

"hi everyone if some of you lovely lot get chance could you possibly check my profile out and see if im missing anythink as i rewrote it tonight.

many thanks in advance

Its important I know"

haha never even realised it was in pic.

not that i know of lol

many thanks in advance

Its important I know

not that i know of lol"

It should be pink toilet roll

The ladies love that

many thanks in advance

Its important I know

not that i know of lol

It should be pink toilet roll

The ladies love that"

Oh do they.would pink encourage you over lol

hi could any of you lovely women have a look at my profile and give me some feed back

thanks

» Add a new message to this topic