FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there just loads of males on here or something I hardly get replies and if I do they never lead to anything. I always read people’s profiles and don’t know what else to do? Not being verified probably doesn’t help!

Thanks Charlie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

Try writing a profile and drop the useless legal warning that's bigger than it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there just loads of males on here or something I hardly get replies and if I do they never lead to anything. I always read people’s profiles and don’t know what else to do? Not being verified probably doesn’t help!

Thanks Charlie"

There's one or two men on Fab.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yea far far more men than women. To get veri you could go to a club/social. Read all the advice on the numerous similar posts

Ok thanks

Ok thanks evie

"Try writing a profile and drop the useless legal warning that's bigger than it "

Agreed.

The profile needs to be started properly.

Thing is, if people expect others to get in touch, they need to impress.

Superb photos and profile is the key, rather than a total lack of effort.

Just our opinion.

"Thing is, if people expect others to get in touch, they need to impress.

Just our opinion."

Says the one with 0 photo's. OP you are a single male and that is considered a crime here. Keep a few people close and forget the rest

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Go check the previously posted threads on this lots of good advice available already.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Your profile tells me everything I need to know.

Just be mindful that only a handful of women will actually do the chasing.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

You know you asked this question 45 weeks ago, have you changed anything? I take it you started smoking again.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"You know you asked this question 45 weeks ago, have you changed anything? I take it you started smoking again."

This, you have changed nothing on your profile. You need to say what you have to offer a meet and what you would like from a meet. There are many 'successful' single guys on here and the common denominator, is a great, carefully written, profile and pics. Good luck.

Seeing as it's been nearly a year maybe close this one and start again with more effort??

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Seeing as it's been nearly a year maybe close this one and start again with more effort?? "

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You seem to have ironed out most of the pointers you were given last time:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/introductions/582737

Surely you must have learnt a lot more during your time here?

For starters, your profile text boils down to you telling other people to contact you, but doesn't say anything about you and what you offer to other people.

The problem is in my opinion is that the site is completely overwhelmed by men.

You could be amazing in bed have the worlds best profile and still not get meets.

Unfortunately the site as it currently stands runs on luck. The amount of messages a woman gets a day I can only guess would be in the 100s and realistically it would be hard to impossible to reply back to everyone.

If a woman signs up she would probably get anywhere between 150 to 400 messages in my opinion after a fully complete profile. Realistically it’s not possible to answer everyone back. That is if she chooses to stay on here.

Myself personally I would hate to be a woman on this site as I wouldn’t be able to handle the messages and would leave.

I would expect for every 50 messages you send expect 1 or 2 reply’s.

"The problem is in my opinion is that the site is completely overwhelmed by men.

You could be amazing in bed have the worlds best profile and still not get meets.

Unfortunately the site as it currently stands runs on luck. The amount of messages a woman gets a day I can only guess would be in the 100s and realistically it would be hard to impossible to reply back to everyone.

If a woman signs up she would probably get anywhere between 150 to 400 messages in my opinion after a fully complete profile. Realistically it’s not possible to answer everyone back. That is if she chooses to stay on here.

Myself personally I would hate to be a woman on this site as I wouldn’t be able to handle the messages and would leave.

"

Sure loads of men are on here and women receive a ton of messages if they have no filters on.

But that's where I believe a decent profile and some ok pics is where us men jump out in the women's mail box.

My profile is not the best but I don't seem to have much trouble.

"The problem is in my opinion is that the site is completely overwhelmed by men.

Sure loads of men are on here and women receive a ton of messages if they have no filters on.

But that's where I believe a decent profile and some ok pics is where us men jump out in the women's mail box.

"

Yes you are correct to a point but my point is if your message is say for example number 30 what’s the likelihood of them being able to read to that message when they keep getting new messages.

[Removed by poster at 30/10/17 12:19:39]

Yes you are correct to a point but my point is if your message is say for example number 30 what’s the likelihood of them being able to read to that message when they keep getting new messages. "

I've had a couple of replies weeks after ive sent them. Just depends if you stand out surely?

"Thing is, if people expect others to get in touch, they need to impress.

Just our opinion. Says the one with 0 photo's. OP you are a single male and that is considered a crime here. Keep a few people close and forget the rest "

We are verfied genuine unlike some of the people on here, are you verified genuine by the way?

We choose to leave our photos blank because of the sheer number of members who cannot read profiles.

Oh and we never post on here looking for meets or moaning.

Have a great day!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

A fair number of women and couples do the hunting so it’s essential to have a decent profile that is properly informative, clear, respectful and engaging otherwise you won’t get a look in....

How would you sell yourself in a shop window x

By *tew2009Man  over a year ago

wakefield

Swinging and sex sites are a bit like the Klondike gold rush, in the early days it's great but then every man and his dog joins in and competition is fierce. I remember in the early days (many many years ago) you could log in (and this includes single guys) and get yourself some fun literally within the hour, lots of single girls and couples genuinely looking to meet but then word gets out and thousands of guys turn up like dogs on heat wanting a piece of the action. Guys moan on here that they get ignored and deleted but in the early days it was exactly the opposite, supply and demand I guess?

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

OP you need to think about why a lady should be enticed to write to you, or to reply to your messages (rather than the other 20 she received from hopeful men while she was at work today).

What are you offering? Think of your profile as a shop window. You need to of in effort, and remember that the ladies of fab are people with wants, needs and feelings of their own.

There might easily be 10 men for every woman here. Stand out.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes you are correct to a point but my point is if your message is say for example number 30 what’s the likelihood of them being able to read to that message when they keep getting new messages. "

this is a big problem. If I try to be polite and respond to messages, I can never get to the older ones as they disappear of the screen, I do try to respond to those first but a lot of the time it's near on impossible to keep up.

"How would you sell yourself in a shop window x"
sort of like the girls do in Amsterdam !! but in Hull

» Add a new message to this topic