FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Female Company was so wet !!!!!

Female Company was so wet !!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Susan is 56, size 12, trim with dark long hair and dead sexy looking, with a wicked smile on her most days.

Firstly, please do not read anymore of this, if easy offended by truth or erotic behaviour of consenting adults

Like me Susan is married and her hubby is a nice guy, but equally like me as I have discovered over a period of time,(to my delight), she is in a near sexless marriage, which is down to his health issues and my wifes total lack of desire, again health related.

Susan works at a local grocers shop 3 days a week and odd Saturday morning and I often pop in to buy a newspaper or some milk for the office - she is always smiling and giggles and my silly jokes

We openly flirt when know one is watching in the shop and on occasions we have even stolen a pinch of each others bums lol...

Over the months, we both opened up to each other about near on everything in life and eventually our home lives and relationships and yes the subject did turn to sex.

We discovered that we both had been lacking in sex at home, nothing horrid, just circumstances and we both totally committed to our respective partners - truly

One conversation led to another and we realised that by talking about it openly when we could, actually turned us both on

We decided to cross the line further by experimenting along the lines of telling each other what we desired sexually, what our hopes and dreams where sexually and what fantasies we hoped ne day to live out with someone.

I remember this next bit dead clearly, susan informed me that she had been asked to do a full stock check and the shops off site lock up store rooms ...... she made it very clear that it was our opportunity to meet securely and speak openly without anyone walking on us.

The day arrived and we met up at the store rooms and promptly locked the doors securely behind us.

little did I know that Susan had been prior to us meeting and set up what I can only describe now as a "sex den" of sheets, cuffs, sex toys etc.

My heart was racing like mad as I cought sight of what was there in front of me - and without hesitation, nor question or request, Susan full on kissed me at the same time as undoing my trousers and taking them and my briefs off - she sat me on a chair, pulled my arms gently behind it and cuffed them - kneeling in front me - still fully dressed - she took my now throbbing cock deep into her mouth, flicking her tongue as she went deeper

What then followed can only be described as all my best fantasies and dreams all happening at same time and all I could do was watch .........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ops ........posted to wrong forum ......corrected now

Sozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic