FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Social meets or straight to it?

Social meets or straight to it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a dude looking for ladies (I hope you can tell lol) just wanted to see how you ladies prefer it... social meets for the first time or straight to it? Your thoughts would help me out x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm a dude looking for ladies (I hope you can tell lol) just wanted to see how you ladies prefer it... social meets for the first time or straight to it? Your thoughts would help me out x "

Really? The answer is some want socials, some won't. Some won't care and what one women will do isn't what others will do and even then it is different with each person they meet.

Women aren't a hive.

Yeah each to there own I guess just don't want to rub some ladies up the wrong way

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"Yeah each to there own I guess just don't want to rub some ladies up the wrong way "

Why don't you give them the choice then ?

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"I'm a dude looking for ladies (I hope you can tell lol) just wanted to see how you ladies prefer it... social meets for the first time or straight to it? Your thoughts would help me out x "

We’ve done both. It all depends on the guy and they come across.

A very well verified profile we’ve met straight for fun. A not meet verified profile, social first always.

Solo meets for Mrs, always social these days. Too risky.

London

"Yeah each to there own I guess just don't want to rub some ladies up the wrong way "

That makes no sense at all.

London

"Yeah each to there own I guess just don't want to rub some ladies up the wrong way

Why don't you give them the choice then ? "

The choice is not his to give.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"Yeah each to there own I guess just don't want to rub some ladies up the wrong way

Why don't you give them the choice then ?

The choice is not his to give. "

He doesn't want to rub ladies up the wrong way by suggesting straight to sex. If he asks the ladies preference to a social first or play meet he then won't offend.

"

He doesn't want to rub ladies up the wrong way by suggesting straight to sex. If he asks the ladies preference to a social first or play meet he then won't offend. "

Lol thank you very much for clarifying I don't know what was so hard to understand about my message tbh x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't try to appeal to everyone or you'll lose what you want.

How do you prefer to do things? Do you like a social first or don't you mind?

If you don't mind be guided by what your potential meets want if you prefer to get straight down to it then women who want a social first aren't for you.

Honestly I don't mind, I do prefer some sort of connection so I guess the social element would probably help that, but NSA getting down to business I wouldn't turn a blind eye to that either...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Honestly I don't mind, I do prefer some sort of connection so I guess the social element would probably help that, but NSA getting down to business I wouldn't turn a blind eye to that either... "

Then you don't have a problem! How about in your initial approach saying that you're always happy to meet socially if the lady prefers it. It's her decision then and any rubbing will hopefully be up the right way

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Honestly I don't mind, I do prefer some sort of connection so I guess the social element would probably help that, but NSA getting down to business I wouldn't turn a blind eye to that either...

Then you don't have a problem! How about in your initial approach saying that you're always happy to meet socially if the lady prefers it. It's her decision then and any rubbing will hopefully be up the right way "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try going to a club, OP - you can see who you like the look of and have a social in the bar area / social area, and if the mood takes you both then the play facilities are there to be enjoyed.

And if you don't click, you are both free to go find someone that does float your boat!

Best of both worlds!

^^ sounding like the best thing to do, in London based, of you do come across any parties or club nights please don't hesistate to give me a shout x

By *zamiWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

"I'm a dude looking for ladies (I hope you can tell lol) just wanted to see how you ladies prefer it... social meets for the first time or straight to it? Your thoughts would help me out x

Really? The answer is some want socials, some won't. Some won't care and what one women will do isn't what others will do and even then it is different with each person they meet.

Women aren't a hive. "

By *zamiWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

All women are different

London

"^^ sounding like the best thing to do, in London based, of you do come across any parties or club nights please don't hesistate to give me a shout x "

Why don't you do the searching?

» Add a new message to this topic