FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Constructive criticism

Constructive criticism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oves2please69 OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

Hi there, hoping you guys can give me abit of advice.

Please take a look at my profile and let me know a) if it's any good. b) if there's anything that could be improved.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated.

Many thanks

Jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

Only 3 pics and they're of your cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could add more variety to your photos ie less cock pics and more of other things such as torso etc.

Your profile text reads ok

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

More pictures, you don't have any public. Also take out the bit about squirting, unless you want all the non squirters to pass you by

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Three (rather poor if I'm being honest) cock pics won't help, try replacing them with some torso/body shots - after all from what can be seen of your body you've got a six pack - be better to show that off.

As for your profile text, it's very generic and contains all the clichés that loads of other single guy profiles have - try and sell yourself, get some of your personality across and tell people about you the person, not you the sex machine. Include what you're looking for, and more importantly what you think you can offer.

Good luck

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

And hey, well done for actually listening to the advice you're given.

Just remember everyone likes different things in a profile so try to keep it true to yourself

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

From what i've read you've taken into consideration previously offered advice. Nice 6 pack profile pic, but you certainly need more.

Text could use some cleaning up and be a bit more descriptive.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Great 6 pack photo, however, a face on top would prove it's really you. And let's not forget that a face pic is FAB gold. Your current pic would not convince us to take it a stage further.

Are you seriously looking to meet with people in their 90's? Or just too lazy to put some proper preferences up?

Spell check your profile. If in doubt then get off your phone and on a PC, copy it into word or similar. Change the mistakes then copy it back.

Your profile text doesn't really sell you. Put it this way, if you were going clubbing you'd probably have a shower, slap on some aftershave, do your hair and slip into some clean fashionable clothes right?

The reason you do that is to make a good first impression. In the online world your profile is your equivalent way to make a good first impression. So, put some time into it. Who are you, what are you looking for and what do you offer to other people?

Good luck out there

More pic variety.

More profile blurb to sell yourself.

With a body like that why on earth did you waste time on cock pics?

More variety of pics of that body please.

The scribble isn’t too bad.

First pic is good. The others are either too blurry or too close up.

Text needs a little more. What sort of lady or couple are you looking for, what do you want to experience etc.

But biggest thing is remember no matter what you do on your profile, you'll never please everyone.

I'd take a look at someone who's caught your eye's profile, and look at what they have written and their pictures. It generally gives you an idea then of what they'd want to see on a potential interests profile.

Good luck.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I like the pics now (though one of your bum would be awesome)

I would spell check your blurb - it seems a bit rushed. A little bit about what you like jn there and a glimpse of your personality is always a winner too. How about the sorts of things you like outside of sex? (there’s chitchat on the down time between the feisty stuff so it’s good to know that you can have a bit of banter with a prospective partner too).

Didn't see your profile before but will give you my (fem) take on it now.

Photos don't do much for me. I do like that you seem to have a good body but some from further away would be better. Try in a full length mirror and crop or balanced on something and film yourself and screen shot. Diff types like an open shirt or a nice bum in jeans etc.

The status is an instant put off.

The lack of interests is an instant put off. There are some things we need to see ticked before we chat. Like for us, but others will vary: soft swing, clubs, threesomes, safe sex. Need to see you're on the same page as us. This also is linked to the search facility so you'll be missing hits like that.

The profile text is a good start but there's no hook to start a conversation with other than the massage bit. Would be nice to start "I see you like ..... we are looking for that"

I do like you can accommodate/travel also like you've thought abut an ideal ahe range. Also like you are both sorts of verify and you seem to have taken feedback on board.

It's a decent start. Just needs some more about you to make it diff from others

» Add a new message to this topic