FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbies(ish) to fabswingers.

Newbies(ish) to fabswingers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fellow Fabbers!!

We're a couple who have been on fabs before but didn't meet anyone. We are now back and looking for people to meet with. Looking for soft swing, maybe full swing.

What would be your suggestions on first meets? Social meets or going to a club?

We are both a little nervous but love trying new things.

Already fed up of messages from single males saying they want to "pound that pussy hard" or similar. Where are the manners?

We also see we are not alone as well in being annoyed by messages saying "would u meet us/me" when they have no photos on their profile or attached to the message.

Thanks for reading

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Try a Swingers Club, check out for Newbie nights.

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Welcome back! Just honest your own pace, alas, the aggressive chaps are a normal occurance. Just try not to let it frustrate you.

Have fun!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Can highly recommend Chameleons in Darleston - its so social and fun - our favourite club. Saturdays are couples only so very relaxed xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Just read your profile, if possible go on a Monday its bi night xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all.

I think an ideal situation would be a married couple in a similar situation to ourselves. Kids, family etc. So we had common ground and felt comfortable.

By *aturehardcockMan  over a year ago

northampton

A lot of people think that as it's a sex site everyone just wants to jump into bed them because they ask and say what you have noticed

I know I'm over your age limit so don't expect to get to meet you but I never meet anyone with expectations as that causes tension and often leads to disappointment

Making sure whoever you meet knows it's only a social first and see how you get on

Good luck

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I feel you on the countless stupid messages with no concept of manners. We more look out for socials when we are looking. Gives us a chance to find our feet and not feel awkward if we are to leave. Good luck and have fun

» Add a new message to this topic