FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile text needs updating

Profile text needs updating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My profile text has been the same for quite a while now and think it could do with a fresh angle. It says everything I’d like to say but I think the way it’s worded is off putting, wouldn’t normally ask as I’ve been on this site forever but thought maybe some constructive criticism may help me make the changes required to make it more appealing.

I’ll sit back and see what you lovely people have to say about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I honestly love it. It think it's really honest and explains your situation perfectly

"I honestly love it. It think it's really honest and explains your situation perfectly "

Thanks, I feel like it could be improved, it’s all still relavent just think cause it’s not been amended for such a long time that a change was needed. How many different ways can you say the same thing though? These are the thoughts I’ve been having lately.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I honestly love it. It think it's really honest and explains your situation perfectly

Thanks, I feel like it could be improved, it’s all still relavent just think cause it’s not been amended for such a long time that a change was needed. How many different ways can you say the same thing though? These are the thoughts I’ve been having lately."

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, Will! It’s a good profile. Solid. You’re telling it how it is and it works for me

"I honestly love it. It think it's really honest and explains your situation perfectly

Thanks, I feel like it could be improved, it’s all still relavent just think cause it’s not been amended for such a long time that a change was needed. How many different ways can you say the same thing though? These are the thoughts I’ve been having lately.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, Will! It’s a good profile. Solid. You’re telling it how it is and it works for me "

Thanks, well, guess I’ll leave it as it is then, maybe get some new pics?

» Add a new message to this topic