FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What is are looking for xx

What is are looking for xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought I would take the time to explain in full what and who we would like a find on here, so the best place to start would be at the beginning, I, Musicis (not my real name), have always had a high sexdrive, even at school I had at least 3 girls on the go at any given time, I eventually got into swinging as a way to have sex without any communication like hubby's or boyfriends as we are not into to the cheating thing, we know it happens but not what we are looking for.

After getting with Love (not her real name) we both wanted to explore our sexual boundaries together in a safe and controlled environment so we both decided to get into the swinging scene, which was, I would say 3 year's ago now, we had the view of finding a single woman who would want to play with Love while I play with Love and her but I was not going to have sex with her, just soft play, which was fine with me, as to see to sexy ladies in the throes of passion, is a sight to behold for any red blooded man and one of which I can say, I have seen.

The other would be a couple who had the same thought as us and were looking for a couple as to let their ladies play together while the men playing with their own ladies plus take pictures and or videos and as for full swap, this is not something we are looking for we have tried soft swap, not the best but we feel it would have to be with a couple we really got on with (all 4 of us) before we ventured down that road.

So now you know one the things we are looking for, the other things we are looking for will be posted in due course, love you all xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic