FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help with my profile

Help with my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone.

just wanted some advice on my profile and see what recomandation there are into improving it by getting opinions from other people. Im not great about wtiting about myself and dont know if im daying the right things as such. Any advice would be welcomed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A bit more variety of picture's would be good, don't have to be face pics, but preferably not cock either.

Would you really meet a 99 year old?

Your text needs to sell you, what can you offer a potential meet? Say a bit more about what you're looking for. People won't generally message you to find out more, your profile needs to capture their interest and then they may get on touch.

You currently have 2 ages on your profile, are you 25 or 26??

Good luck

Poppy

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Your profile says 'New to this so please be gentle' & 'I am new to this' but you have been here for nine months. If you were to approach us then we would wonder whether you have been too lazy to update your profile since you joined, or you weren't being truthfull.

You've taken time to say you have a rugby player build, so why not put a few recent photo's on to show it off. Torso, bum and leg pics are generally well received.

99's should have flakes in, not cocks. Are you seriously looking to sleep with someone in their 90's?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely need more pics

» Add a new message to this topic