FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Does age matter?

Does age matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had a few messages saying that they are worried if they are too young/old but are well within my age range.

Does it matter to you? Even if they are in the range you've stated?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It depends. If someone is within our age range but clearly not the age they claim to be it does matter. Otherwise no.

"It depends. If someone is within our age range but clearly not the age they claim to be it does matter. Otherwise no."

That is a very good point. I've had men openly tell me they are the wrong age on here. Generally trying to be older.

By *nddyoneMan  over a year ago

bicester

No it does not matter as long as there not a time waster

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Provided they are within our preferences then it doesn't matter whether they are in the upper or lower range.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On the other foot, I'm 22 and classed as being very young to some people. I think the whole experience and maturity thing plays on people's minds... Some lads give us younger folk a bad name and that's when it gets hard to find meets. The same goes for older gents, I've seen a few guys have doubts because they think that they're past it. As long as someone is mature enough and listens to what the woman, couple, TV/TS or guy wants, then I don't see why it should be a problem. Each to their own though lol.

Exeter

"As long as someone is mature enough and listens to what the woman, couple, TV/TS or guy wants, then I don't see why it should be a problem."

Couldn't agree more.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"On the other foot, I'm 22 and classed as being very young to some people. I think the whole experience and maturity thing plays on people's minds... Some lads give us younger folk a bad name and that's when it gets hard to find meets. The same goes for older gents, I've seen a few guys have doubts because they think that they're past it. As long as someone is mature enough and listens to what the woman, couple, TV/TS or guy wants, then I don't see why it should be a problem. Each to their own though lol."

Yet, to me at least, you show maturity with that post

By *inkyDragonsCouple  over a year ago

Ammanford

Age in itself is JUST a number, the way they communicate themselves is the real deal breaker however..

"On the other foot, I'm 22 and classed as being very young to some people. I think the whole experience and maturity thing plays on people's minds... Some lads give us younger folk a bad name and that's when it gets hard to find meets. The same goes for older gents, I've seen a few guys have doubts because they think that they're past it. As long as someone is mature enough and listens to what the woman, couple, TV/TS or guy wants, then I don't see why it should be a problem. Each to their own though lol.

Yet, to me at least, you show maturity with that post "

Thank you I'll admit to being immature on here previously with my old account. But you learn from your mistakes, manners and respect cost nothing though.

"As long as someone is mature enough and listens to what the woman, couple, TV/TS or guy wants, then I don't see why it should be a problem.

Couldn't agree more."

Glad someone agrees!

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Age matters to me, I have a rule I never break. I don't touch anyone young enough to be my child or old enough to be my parent. To me, no matter what age it's no better than being p***o scum. Maybe it's because I've sat through so many horrific abuse meetings at work

Exeter

What worries me is that your trying to make someone else responsible for who you sleep with.

It's still your choice, whether they were in a nightclub or not.

What worries me even more is that you seem to think that 18 is the minimum age of consent, yet your prepared to go under it provided it's 'not your thought'.

"Age matters to me, I have a rule I never break. I don't touch anyone young enough to be my child or old enough to be my parent. To me, no matter what age it's no better than being p***o scum. Maybe it's because I've sat through so many horrific abuse meetings at work"

To be honest, I completely get that. That's an answer that would be perfectly acceptable, to me anyway... It's just some people see a younger guy and think that they're stupid morons with no manners or respect, when some of us aren't! It's just a minority that let us younger lads down.

Exeter

"It's just a minority that let us younger lads down. "

I beg to differ. It's the majority that let the minority down.

"It's just a minority that let us younger lads down.

I beg to differ. It's the majority that let the minority down."

My mistake lol, please excuse my lack of sleep!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 09/11/17 01:06:44]

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Age matters to me, I have a rule I never break. I don't touch anyone young enough to be my child or old enough to be my parent. To me, no matter what age it's no better than being p***o scum. Maybe it's because I've sat through so many horrific abuse meetings at work

To be honest, I completely get that. That's an answer that would be perfectly acceptable, to me anyway... It's just some people see a younger guy and think that they're stupid morons with no manners or respect, when some of us aren't! It's just a minority that let us younger lads down. "

Sadly as a polite and respectful younger man you are in the minority as most are morons. Unfortunately many don't learn and carry on the same behaviour into their 30's, 40's and beyond.

At least you stand out from the crowd for the right reasons.

"Age matters to me, I have a rule I never break. I don't touch anyone young enough to be my child or old enough to be my parent. To me, no matter what age it's no better than being p***o scum. Maybe it's because I've sat through so many horrific abuse meetings at work

To be honest, I completely get that. That's an answer that would be perfectly acceptable, to me anyway... It's just some people see a younger guy and think that they're stupid morons with no manners or respect, when some of us aren't! It's just a minority that let us younger lads down.

Sadly as a polite and respectful younger man you are in the minority as most are morons. Unfortunately many don't learn and carry on the same behaviour into their 30's, 40's and beyond.

At least you stand out from the crowd for the right reasons."

Thank you for your kind words

I know, I wish it was different... But they will never learn! Hopefully they'll get fed up one day and just leave lol, but I highly doubt that!

By *alvinjMan  over a year ago

London

The interesting thing is you guys have now got to know more of DomGuy95's mind through conversation. You will never get that deep in an intro message and that's what most people go by. When I sit with a women it's a whole different story. Iv always been attracted to older women and generally in society it's hard going as many women don't hook up with younger guys, well not in my world. I'm new to Fab and iv found it hard to engage with older women despite being recommended to this site for my preferences. Generally its easy to say i dont mind younger guys but my question is ladies how often do you check the age on a profile and what do you think when you see a younger guy?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It depends. If someone is within our age range but clearly not the age they claim to be it does matter. Otherwise no.

That is a very good point. I've had men openly tell me they are the wrong age on here. Generally trying to be older. "

I've had the opposite, one turned out to be 78.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I personally don't think it matters, long as both parties are attracted to each other. And don't take the piss, even if people second guess it you should look close to it at least so it could be a possibility as well.

Some great posts in here. Thought provoking.

All down to personal preferance really. Im sometimes attracted to people outside my age range and thats all it is to it. Attraction.

I'm generally happy to chat and meet with anyone regardless of their age, though I find It's more fun with someone a little older

"On the other foot, I'm 22 and classed as being very young to some people. I think the whole experience and maturity thing plays on people's minds... Some lads give us younger folk a bad name and that's when it gets hard to find meets. The same goes for older gents, I've seen a few guys have doubts because they think that they're past it. As long as someone is mature enough and listens to what the woman, couple, TV/TS or guy wants, then I don't see why it should be a problem. Each to their own though lol."

I got fucked pretty good by a 19 year old that my FWB arranged, he was very polite too. I would meet younger again now. The most immature man I have met was 38, very immature indeed. So age doesn't mean mature. XXX

It is a shame when you don't get the chance to show that age is just a number and that your maturity level doesn't match the age level...

Rx

By *ustme6Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Notat all...some of best encounters have been with women 15 or 20years older...

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Better not. I’m 46 and had more fun with a 21 year old than I have with most other ages.

By *TrainMan  over a year ago

London

I’d hope she doesn’t matter as I like women over 40

» Add a new message to this topic