FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any advice ?

Any advice ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice for someone who’s new to this fab thing, but wanting to try new experiences (straight tho).. finding it difficult to get replies :-/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You'be been here just a week, which is a nanosecond in Fab terms.

You also live in a place where options are going to be limited - so you need to present the best possible sode of you to maximise your chances.

That can be done in a number of ways, starting with your profile and pics - think of it as a shop window and ask yourself would you want to shop there?Does your profile paint an accurate picture of you, your personality, what you are looking for and what you can offer? Do your pics have an appeal, or are they just a series of cock pics?

Have a look and see if there are any organised social events locally and if so get along to them - get more involved in the forums, both those things are great ways of getting to know people, and getting yourself known

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That’s all very true.. thank you.. I know it’s all going to take time, glad i’m Patient.. if i’m Honest I dunno how to present myself as kinda shy/nervous about it all.. kind of a bigger world compared to an island lol.. but willing to travel and hopefully go to some meets in the future

» Add a new message to this topic