FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help!......

Profile help!......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice on what I can do to improve my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks pretty good to us. Good luck OP, give it some time too.

By *ally1400Woman  over a year ago

South Yorks

Looks good. As an older couple your age may be outside our range but there seems to be plenty interested in younger guys or it seems a lot more younger people playing.

Photos are fine. Having a good looking body and cock helps but not too many.

no face shot is correct. People seem obsessed by them! If you turn up and the others are not for you then no is an acceptable word.

May be one general dressed casual body shot could be good but just being picky.

Enjoy and hope you have fun.

Your avatar will put many off even looking at your profile, the text says nothing about what you can offer or want, sexy ally, you seem to have ticked all the interests with out actually reading it, how can you carry out seperate room swapping as a single man. .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Your avatar will put many off even looking at your profile, the text says nothing about what you can offer or want, sexy ally, you seem to have ticked all the interests with out actually reading it, how can you carry out seperate room swapping as a single man. . "

Ooops, will change that

Will think about what I can add into my text, thanks

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Profile blurb isn't bad OP but isn't great either - reads like a lot of other single male profiles - so you need to try and inject some personality into it to make you stand out.

I'd lose the pic of your cock sticking out of a suit as in my opinion it just looks silly - and as suggested would change your avatar to the torso shot one as the current one will put some off.

Good luck

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

OP, in three weeks on this site you have started three of these threads. For what it's worth don't keep opening new threads on the same subject, it comes across as 'look at me'. Just bump your previous thread and go from there.

Your profile text is well written and articulate, so

Your pics are nice, a face pic would be nicer. To quote Mrs T 'That's a long one isn't it'.

There probably isn't too much tweaking you can do to be honest. Now all you have to do is enjoy yourself. For what it's worth I'd recommend upgrading your mebership just once. As a professional man in a suit I'm guessing £5 won't break the bank, but it might help you navigate the site easier and find some fun.

Good luck

"Your avatar will put many off even looking at your profile, the text says nothing about what you can offer or want, sexy ally, you seem to have ticked all the interests with out actually reading it, how can you carry out seperate room swapping as a single man. .

Ooops, will change that

Will think about what I can add into my text, thanks "

22 hrs ago that cock avatar is still there so not even going to waste my time looking at your profile

On photos alone, it needs more work.

"On photos alone, it needs more work. "
so what type of photo would entice you ?

» Add a new message to this topic