FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile pics

Profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enz88 OP   Man  over a year ago

high wycombe

Looking for ideas for pics on my profile I'm finding it hard to pose sexy and be creative so any ideas are welcome many thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

It's a real problem for guys to get pics we are happy with, especially when we are our own worst critics..

Try taking some dressed, in a suit, jeans, etc.

Some stylish nude ones, don't just go straight on, maybe parody something or someone.. The Thinker is an easy one.

Pics can just be of a small area, I have ones of just my eyes, midriff, etc.. play around with different aspects.

Use photo tools to edit your pictures too, I use photoshop on my phone, it's free to download and really simple to use to lighten or darken images, change tone and most importantly, soften the image a little to smooth flesh tones.

Maybe convert images to monochrome or crop a picture right down, look for a picture in a picture.

Tips to remember for a pleasing image:

-Try to get an image on the thirds (decide the screen into a grid 3 by 3 or turn the grid on your phone or camera)

-lead an image in from bottom left, flip the picture in your editor if necessary, draw the viewers eye in

-don't take pictures of your tallywhacker with a sky remote or can of lynx..

-make sure your surroundings are clear of clutter, people love to zoom in and see what book your reading or if your wife or girlfriends clothes are hanging in a wardrobe (all single men on fab are married according to some)

-most importantly have fun and relax when taking your pictures.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic