FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new and interested in dogging

new and interested in dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i a newby and can anybody tell me what the score with dogging is. I live in sunderland and want to give it a go but i dont know where to go and what the rules are. I would hate to make myself look like a total bell end and show myself up. Any advice would be good and locations if u know of any. Thanks dave.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well for a start its not always the same in different locations,.. but basicly...

Find your spot, google a few dogging sites, there are quite a few around,...drive up, usualy on side lights, no-one likes to be blinded, park and turn off your lights.

the system woks on lights, and in our limited experience, its like this,

If you see a car with interior lights on, then you are invited over, approach the car and have a look, [ bear in mind, they may not be doggers, be carful] you may only be allowed to watch what goes on, or you may find that the window opens which allows you to touch,..if you are very lucky then, she or they might get out of the car, for something extra, dont push it, and never try the door, it will be locked

Just remember that dogging has to be done in a PUBLIC place that is not over looked by anything or anyone, and not in a place that granny and her dog may be walking by

S&A

Absolutely....nothing worse than a granny having a grope when not invited to do so...and as for the dog well!!!

Google Dogging Etiquette, loads of good advise there and can lead you to dogging sites, tho some can be pretty out of date.

There used to be a site called Melenies, [ I think] that was reasonable

S&A

thanks lads and lasses. Yous been a great help. After a little googling found a dogging spot about a mile from my house. So it could bd trousers around the ankles time for me. Lol.

ooo was so good you said it 3 times xxx

its the stutter. I say the stutter

» Add a new message to this topic