FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > lookin for a domm

lookin for a domm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im a 43 year old professional lady whoose married, ive had for the past 2years had fantasies about being a slave,recently i found this site and ive had one encounter which included being tied up,restrained and blinfolded and being sexually abused. I liked it and am lookin for more ive recently found someone who wants to take it further actually to a level which my fantasies havent even thought of ie being used by anyone he wants when and without question, is this gong too far tooo fast, im not sure any comments or suggestions would help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"im not sure any comments or suggestions would help "

So why are you asking?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do what you're comfy with and a lot of that depends on whom you're playing with.

I went from no experience to fully owned and collared slave in a very short time..

but then I had known my Master some time in the "normal" sense anyway..

Just follow common sense.. and enjoy it.. but decide if its play or lifestyle as I think that makes a big difference.

for instance my slavery extends well beyound the bedroom... Master picks my clothes and has total say over every aspect of my life. If Master says, I do..

but then I think I am at the extreme level of my submission, I have no rights other than those my Master grants me.

Yet I am happy and well adjusted little slave who just loves to please my Master..

Cali x

thanks Carly ive only spoken to this guy hes sent text messages and obviously weve chatted on here, hes told me exactly what he expects when im with him He states that he is a experienced Domm I havent even seen a pict, ive butterflies in my stomach similar to the ones i used to have when young and dating lol,any tips hun

Cali, I would think this is because you have a "proper" master though. He views you as his property and cherishes and looks after what is his. I think it can be somewhat different with wanabe doms? Not that I'm speaking from experience as mine is more wanabe subs. Oooh I hate it when they try and top from the bottom.

ok so since im a proper dumb blonde how can you tell the diff between a wannabe and a proper domm

"ok so since im a proper dumb blonde how can you tell the diff between a wannabe and a proper domm

"

A proper dom in my eyes treasures his sub and views it as a reciprocal relationship. A wanabe is abusive and in the case of a male fem relationship generally a misogynist.

"ok so since im a proper dumb blonde how can you tell the diff between a wannabe and a proper domm

"

lol.. to be fair for me its the ones that seem to start the message.. I am a experienced dom and this is what I want...

BUt thats because I am owned and collared and therefore they should not direct messages like that at me.

I would be very careful with meeting with someone you met off here.. there is so much scope for abuse within bdsm... and I have met so many lovely ladies that have been put of submission for life because of a bad dominant..

For me when I submit its the most amazing thing.. but I would not submit to another as I dont have any desires to submit.. It just works when I do with my Master.

To be fair I think that any dominant that doesnt listen to you and tries to boss you around from the start would show to me lack of respect.

I can not really give much advice on finding a dom as Master and I found each other in another way and our relationship developed into what it is now..

Cali x

Cali thanks i appreciate your advice i will see what he has got to offer when we meet if i feel he scares me off then ill just have to keep looking but congrats to you maybe one day ill find the right one like you have

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Good advise from Cali, follow your gut instinct.

The guy sounds a bit pushy tbh, any sub dom relationship has to be about respect and trust.

He is aware you are new to this aspect and finding your feet yet he wants you 'used by anyone'! Sounds more like his fantasy than what you are looking for.

The fact that you have not seen a picture would ring alarm bells with us, not teaching you to suck eggs but if you do meet him do so in a public place with no commitment other than a drink and guage compatibility and what experience he has.

Any 'Dom' is unlikely to want to progress you to quickly. You being comfortable to hand over your trust is paramount.

hiya as a Dom of many yrs i can only agrea with Calimero. In the end its about the relationship you build between you and your Dom best places to start is with normal swinging fun and build up from there as you get to know each other limits and needs.

any one who says at my feet bitch in there first emails etc, delete straight away there just another chancer.

As alway most real Dom sit in the back ground and get to learn and biuld up there subs and are alway looking for fun.

take care and be patient xxxxx

thanks for that, and yes you were right i met the guy and he basically was from another planet lol I then found another guy who stated he was a domm and if id gone boo to him he would have run a mile.But thanks once again

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"thanks for that, and yes you were right i met the guy and he basically was from another planet lol I then found another guy who stated he was a domm and if id gone boo to him he would have run a mile.But thanks once again "

In my limited experience:

1) A true Dom will never introduce himself with the approach "I am a Dom".

2) A true Dom does not throw about the fact he is a Dom - you both learn to read each other over time.

3) A true Dom wants ot learn about you, your comfort zone, what makes you tick... before looking for what he wants.

This isn't anything either of us are in to but I just had to say what a fascinating thread this is. Some interesting insights and great to see some useful advice and guidance for the OP. Good luck in finding what you're looking for. Ms

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"

3) A true Dom wants ot learn about you, your comfort zone, what makes you tick... before looking for what he wants."

This.

You are placing a LOT of trust in your Dom and that trust has to be earnt. I don't think this site is the right place to find a good Dom, there are other, more relevant places.

Good luck tho, it's a fun journey.

*Her*

» Add a new message to this topic