FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Public verification

Public verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aGiCtOnGuE1 OP   Man  over a year ago

oswaldtwistle

Just wondering what’s the best way to get public verification....is it better to do this at events?? Obviously people will be more up for meeting or talking to me when I’ve achieved this. Never been a club or anything yet but it’s definitely on the horizon. Any advice would be great, thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clubs or Socials.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Clubs or Socials. "

^^^ what they said!!

I’m in the same boat. Finding it hard to even get a reply cos I don’t have verification. Now jus have to figure out how to get an invite to the meet and greets etc

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’m in the same boat. Finding it hard to even get a reply cos I don’t have verification. Now jus have to figure out how to get an invite to the meet and greets etc "

Well as you received a verification tonight from a meet and greet I would think this isn't an issue for you now

"I’m in the same boat. Finding it hard to even get a reply cos I don’t have verification. Now jus have to figure out how to get an invite to the meet and greets etc "

Check you out, a verification left from a fellow fabber about a meet you had, that was record timing!!!

By *.Watford-AmericanMan  over a year ago

St Albans / Bournemouth

Im finding this very hard aswell as always on cam but people say a cam verifcation is pretty much useless so they dont bothered but it hard to get any interest without atleast a few verifications. Even if they were mainly cam verifcation it would atleast prove that i am very genuine.

Yeah I know met him recently but thought he forgot so was back to square one lol

"I’m in the same boat. Finding it hard to even get a reply cos I don’t have verification. Now jus have to figure out how to get an invite to the meet and greets etc

Check you out, a verification left from a fellow fabber about a meet you had, that was record timing!!! "

A guy from an Irish location,

Struggled to get verifications

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

Is that not a spurious situation?

"I’m in the same boat. Finding it hard to even get a reply cos I don’t have verification. Now jus have to figure out how to get an invite to the meet and greets etc

Check you out, a verification left from a fellow fabber about a meet you had, that was record timing!!!

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

Is that not a spurious situation? "

No it’s not. I met a guy from a greet and meet recently up until tonight I haven’t been on the forums he advised me to check it out so I did. Spotted a post regarding verification so I said I’d comment in the hope I can get help with this matter. He was online and messaged me jus after I posted to say he put up a verification for me. He said he’d do it earlier but forgot. We r friends on here and he saw I was online and remembered to put it up then. I know looks very strange but it’s the truth. Thought all hope was lost on here for people verifying others.

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

No it’s not. I met a guy from a greet and meet recently up until tonight I haven’t been on the forums he advised me to check it out so I did. Spotted a post regarding verification so I said I’d comment in the hope I can get help with this matter. He was online and messaged me jus after I posted to say he put up a verification for me. He said he’d do it earlier but forgot. We r friends on here and he saw I was online and remembered to put it up then. I know looks very strange but it’s the truth. Thought all hope was lost on here for people verifying others. "

It's a pretty pointless verification though. You're not looking to meet single guys, yet the only veri you have is from a single guy.

Women and couples won't even take it into account.. Verification from a 'mate'

Get along to or organise your own social meet, that way you'll get noticed, meet people and get genuine verifications from others.

By *ellowMelWoman  over a year ago

Poole

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

No it’s not. I met a guy from a greet and meet recently up until tonight I haven’t been on the forums he advised me to check it out so I did. Spotted a post regarding verification so I said I’d comment in the hope I can get help with this matter. He was online and messaged me jus after I posted to say he put up a verification for me. He said he’d do it earlier but forgot. We r friends on here and he saw I was online and remembered to put it up then. I know looks very strange but it’s the truth. Thought all hope was lost on here for people verifying others. "

You should write more, in the fantasy forum

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

No it’s not. I met a guy from a greet and meet recently up until tonight I haven’t been on the forums he advised me to check it out so I did. Spotted a post regarding verification so I said I’d comment in the hope I can get help with this matter. He was online and messaged me jus after I posted to say he put up a verification for me. He said he’d do it earlier but forgot. We r friends on here and he saw I was online and remembered to put it up then. I know looks very strange but it’s the truth. Thought all hope was lost on here for people verifying others.

You should write more, in the fantasy forum "

lol will do. Suppose my reputation is tarnished now lol

By *ellowMelWoman  over a year ago

Poole

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

You should write more, in the fantasy forum lol will do. Suppose my reputation is tarnished now lol"

I'd say so

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

So you are saying cos a guy I met at a meet and greet and cos he and I are friends on here then my verification is pointless. If that’s the case then wat is the point in verifications. I’m working on getting others too. He was just one I did meet and he did verify me on here.

It's a pretty pointless verification though. You're not looking to meet single guys, yet the only veri you have is from a single guy.

Women and couples won't even take it into account.. Verification from a 'mate'

Get along to or organise your own social meet, that way you'll get noticed, meet people and get genuine verifications from others. "

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

You should write more, in the fantasy forum lol will do. Suppose my reputation is tarnished now lol"

Your verification tick has disappeared so I guess Fab have seen thru your fakeness and lies. I wonder if the liar that left it has been deleted for leaving a fake verification.

It's great to see Fab sticking to there rules

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

You should write more, in the fantasy forum lol will do. Suppose my reputation is tarnished now lol

Your verification tick has disappeared so I guess Fab have seen thru your fakeness and lies. I wonder if the liar that left it has been deleted for leaving a fake verification.

It's great to see Fab sticking to there rules "

No I took it down cos Some of you people on here have a hard time believing I got a verification was just sick of Ye all commenting on it. I told Ye the story, and Ye don’t like it no more I can do. I’d gladly no problem cam or meet anyone of Ye to shut Ye up saying I’m fake but I’m sure Ye wouldn’t bother. And no he’s still on here too he hasn’t been deleted. I think verifications are a joke on here, people become sketchy wen they see one from another guy, a meet and greet is a meet and greet the person met me and can verify who I am wat else matters, jus cos someone thinks I’m being fake that all of a sudden that verification isn’t real. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

You should write more, in the fantasy forum lol will do. Suppose my reputation is tarnished now lol

No I took it down cos Some of you people on here have a hard time believing I got a verification was just sick of Ye all commenting on it. I told Ye the story, and Ye don’t like it no more I can do. I’d gladly no problem cam or meet anyone of Ye to shut Ye up saying I’m fake but I’m sure Ye wouldn’t bother. And no he’s still on here too he hasn’t been deleted. I think verifications are a joke on here, people become sketchy wen they see one from another guy, a meet and greet is a meet and greet the person met me and can verify who I am wat else matters, jus cos someone thinks I’m being fake that all of a sudden that verification isn’t real. Some people have way too much time on their hands. "

No only admin can remove the tick from your account if the veri u received is fake

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

No I took it down cos Some of you people on here have a hard time believing I got a verification was just sick of Ye all commenting on it. I told Ye the story, and Ye don’t like it no more I can do. I’d gladly no problem cam or meet anyone of Ye to shut Ye up saying I’m fake but I’m sure Ye wouldn’t bother. And no he’s still on here too he hasn’t been deleted. I think verifications are a joke on here, people become sketchy wen they see one from another guy, a meet and greet is a meet and greet the person met me and can verify who I am wat else matters, jus cos someone thinks I’m being fake that all of a sudden that verification isn’t real. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

No only admin can remove the tick from your account if the veri u received is fake "

Yeah because I was reported but it was still published on my profile I took that down.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

No only admin can remove the tick from your account if the veri u received is fake

Yeah because I was reported but it was still published on my profile I took that down. "

It isn't published on your profile.

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

Yeah because I was reported but it was still published on my profile I took that down.

It isn't published on your profile. "

Lol apologies it was on my profile I deleted it cos I got reported for “fake profile” and got a warning cos I met a guy who’s also on the site and was able to verify me but people didn’t believe it so they reported me. Anyways long story I’m over it now. Couldn’t be arsed about verifications anymore. Iv no problem meeting or cam to cam wit someone to prove I’m not fake.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

Lol apologies it was on my profile I deleted it cos I got reported for “fake profile” and got a warning cos I met a guy who’s also on the site and was able to verify me but people didn’t believe it so they reported me. Anyways long story I’m over it now. Couldn’t be arsed about verifications anymore. Iv no problem meeting or cam to cam wit someone to prove I’m not fake. "

I believe only admin can delete them. Or if the person who has verified you a different left the site then it disappears.

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

Lol apologies it was on my profile I deleted it cos I got reported for “fake profile” and got a warning cos I met a guy who’s also on the site and was able to verify me but people didn’t believe it so they reported me. Anyways long story I’m over it now. Couldn’t be arsed about verifications anymore. Iv no problem meeting or cam to cam wit someone to prove I’m not fake.

I believe only admin can delete them. Or if the person who has verified you a different left the site then it disappears. "

Yeah I don’t know how it works I ended up taking it down and I remember gettin a msg from admin about fake verification so don’t know wat happened first. Thought I took it down after warning mayb it was the other way around.

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

I believe only admin can delete them. Or if the person who has verified you a different left the site then it disappears.

Yeah I don’t know how it works I ended up taking it down and I remember gettin a msg from admin about fake verification so don’t know wat happened first. Thought I took it down after warning mayb it was the other way around. "

Um OK then

In an hour of being here

A verification appeared

Yeah I don’t know how it works I ended up taking it down and I remember gettin a msg from admin about fake verification so don’t know wat happened first. Thought I took it down after warning mayb it was the other way around.

Um OK then"

Lol yeah I understand it’s a petty thing but hate being accused of being in the wrong jus a pet hate of mine.

» Add a new message to this topic