FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First timer

First timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi peeps, new to this scene, but sounds real good. Iv been the sender so far, had replies but no success. All in good time i guess x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey bud. Just keep on doing what your doing and it will pay off. A good attitude and sense of humour and it will pay off for ya!

Btw I know a few people from your part of he world

Cheers pal il bear that in mind. You know a few people from my part of the world lol. Love it

"Cheers pal il bear that in mind. You know a few people from my part of the world lol. Love it"

Send me a pm and I'll see if you know them

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

He probably will, there's only 30 or 40 people live in the whole of South Yorkshire

Welcome to fab and good luck. Shame you can't accomodate as that will affect your chances of meeting people on here but good luck anyway x

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

good luck x

"He probably will, there's only 30 or 40 people live in the whole of South Yorkshire "

haha below the belt

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Hi Rob, and welcome to Fab. Your profile's looking good, though you might have even more success if you widen your scope a little, including couples (I think I read single ladies in your profile, but I'm tired, so excuse me, If I'm inaccurate there).

Feel free to ask for feedback on your profile from time to time too, as others can help you highlight what it is they're looking to see from another.

My main tip, as you'll see from the forums, is that patience pays off, and it can be slower at some times than others, so hang in there. Chat, get to know us, even if you're not getting top notch sex, non-stop, it doesn't have to be a solitary thing for you. Good luck!

Thatnks for the advice, well said

hello , i have had a few timewaters on here as we all have i guess , but i am really new to this scene and stuff! so i was wondering does anyone want to teach me a few things . North west-Manchester

"hello , i have had a few timewaters on here as we all have i guess , but i am really new to this scene and stuff! so i was wondering does anyone want to teach me a few things . North west-Manchester "

So you have been on the site for six weeks and you have had a few timewasters. Define timewasters !!

» Add a new message to this topic