FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > who has stayed in a marriage once finding out other half is Gay or Bi

who has stayed in a marriage once finding out other half is Gay or Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who has stayed in a relationship or marraige once they find out the other half if is Gay or Bi.

And what were your reasons ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

My wife did. You'd have to ask her tho. Think it was down to loving me more than worrying about what genitals I liked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who has stayed in a relationship or marraige once they find out the other half if is Gay or Bi.

And what were your reasons ?"

Most men would jump for joy and go and buy a bigger bed if their wife came out as Bi...

what's here name and I'll ask her

I thought that too but I couldn't handle it ended up leaving her after 25 years marraige

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We both stayed in our relationship when we told each other we were bi it's amazing to find someone you trust, be open & honest with, which has lead to us being on here to fulfil our fantasies Mrs x

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

"We both stayed in our relationship when we told each other we were bi it's amazing to find someone you trust, be open & honest with, which has lead to us being on here to fulfil our fantasies Mrs x "
.... U say u found out both of you were bi.?? Am a bit confused as yr profile says u are both bi curious?? Is there not a difference as it's kinda misleading. If u bi why not state it as bi sexual. No curious gives the impression you still looking into it and not really sure.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

I came out to my wife as bi and crossdresser a few years ago..Id already ruined marriage one by keeping it a secret..after many hours of talking crying screaming consolation talking talking and more talking we are both at a very good place together and sometimes she has some time with my alter ego and we have girl nights.. its opened up our relationship in many ways including her assuming a male side with strapon and various toys etc but we talked and got it all out so I can only thank her a billion times for listening and wanting to understand so we are partners for life..i had reached the end of the road before that with double lifes and triple lifes.. I help others on other forums going through the same things I did and if it helps anyone and it has then it makes me feel so good inside.. good luck all here xx

edinburgh

"We both stayed in our relationship when we told each other we were bi it's amazing to find someone you trust, be open & honest with, which has lead to us being on here to fulfil our fantasies Mrs x .... U say u found out both of you were bi.?? Am a bit confused as yr profile says u are both bi curious?? Is there not a difference as it's kinda misleading. If u bi why not state it as bi sexual. No curious gives the impression you still looking into it and not really sure."

Not really sure why your so bothered when I was answering the post about telling your partner. I said bi as I shortened it from bi curious lol, we've both only dabbed with the same sex so I wouldn't say we're bisexual. Hope that's cleared it up for you Mrs

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If you are already in an open relationship I don't see that it really matters. Of course if you are in a swinging relationship where you only play as a couple and then one partner admits to cheating that is different. In that case does it matter if the person they cheat with is male or female?

london

"We both stayed in our relationship when we told each other we were bi it's amazing to find someone you trust, be open & honest with, which has lead to us being on here to fulfil our fantasies Mrs x .... U say u found out both of you were bi.?? Am a bit confused as yr profile says u are both bi curious?? Is there not a difference as it's kinda misleading. If u bi why not state it as bi sexual. No curious gives the impression you still looking into it and not really sure.

Not really sure why your so bothered when I was answering the post about telling your partner. I said bi as I shortened it from bi curious lol, we've both only dabbed with the same sex so I wouldn't say we're bisexual. Hope that's cleared it up for you Mrs"

.... So sorry if you thought I was bothered. On the contrary I ain't.i just get confused bout these bi curious thing.if you are bi be clear bout it and say it. That's all I was saying. There is a difference btw bi curious and bi sexual. A bi curious man might not have been with a man before. A bi sexual on the other hand has I suppose. My point is for people to be straight n tell it as it is.it wasn't a personal thing to u. Sorry if u felt offended

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

I did in fact when my wife told me I was not phased.

My bi side did not emerge until years later and she is fine with that

I found out my long term partner was bi a couple of years ago.

I can't wait to join him with a man.

"We both stayed in our relationship when we told each other we were bi it's amazing to find someone you trust, be open & honest with, which has lead to us being on here to fulfil our fantasies Mrs x .... U say u found out both of you were bi.?? Am a bit confused as yr profile says u are both bi curious?? Is there not a difference as it's kinda misleading. If u bi why not state it as bi sexual. No curious gives the impression you still looking into it and not really sure.

Not really sure why your so bothered when I was answering the post about telling your partner. I said bi as I shortened it from bi curious lol, we've both only dabbed with the same sex so I wouldn't say we're bisexual. Hope that's cleared it up for you Mrs.... So sorry if you thought I was bothered. On the contrary I ain't.i just get confused bout these bi curious thing.if you are bi be clear bout it and say it. That's all I was saying. There is a difference btw bi curious and bi sexual. A bi curious man might not have been with a man before. A bi sexual on the other hand has I suppose. My point is for people to be straight n tell it as it is.it wasn't a personal thing to u. Sorry if u felt offended"

People put bi curious when they haven't had much experience with the same sex, or only in a 3 some situation.

london

Not really sure why your so bothered when I was answering the post about telling your partner. I said bi as I shortened it from bi curious lol, we've both only dabbed with the same sex so I wouldn't say we're bisexual. Hope that's cleared it up for you Mrs.... So sorry if you thought I was bothered. On the contrary I ain't.i just get confused bout these bi curious thing.if you are bi be clear bout it and say it. That's all I was saying. There is a difference btw bi curious and bi sexual. A bi curious man might not have been with a man before. A bi sexual on the other hand has I suppose. My point is for people to be straight n tell it as it is.it wasn't a personal thing to u. Sorry if u felt offended

People put bi curious when they haven't had much experience with the same sex, or only in a 3 some situation."

but the couple in question are not bi curious

edinburgh

Not really sure why your so bothered when I was answering the post about telling your partner. I said bi as I shortened it from bi curious lol, we've both only dabbed with the same sex so I wouldn't say we're bisexual. Hope that's cleared it up for you Mrs.... So sorry if you thought I was bothered. On the contrary I ain't.i just get confused bout these bi curious thing.if you are bi be clear bout it and say it. That's all I was saying. There is a difference btw bi curious and bi sexual. A bi curious man might not have been with a man before. A bi sexual on the other hand has I suppose. My point is for people to be straight n tell it as it is.it wasn't a personal thing to u. Sorry if u felt offended

People put bi curious when they haven't had much experience with the same sex, or only in a 3 some situation."

Thank you, we've only had one experience together so I would say we're still curious Mrs x

"I thought that too but I couldn't handle it ended up leaving her after 25 years marraige"

What about it couldn't you handle?

If my partner came out as gay then obviously I wouldn't stay with him.

If he came out as bi, I think I'd be more bothered that he didn't tell me from the jump than the fact that he was bi. I certainly wouldn't leave him (unless he'd partook in no activities behind my back)

I'd like to think that I'd love someone enough that their sexual preference wouldn't cause me to leave them

"Who has stayed in a relationship or marraige once they find out the other half if is Gay or Bi.

And what were your reasons ?"

why ......was your wife gay?

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I can understand splitting up if the other half is gay as there obviously no attraction, but why would being bi make any difference whatsoever?

By *erbySwingersCouple  over a year ago

Derby

we both told each other at the start 30yrs ago and have never looked back

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

My wife has. She has totally embraced my kink and loved it. We have certain rules that we keep and it’s been working past 20 years.

I just felt We were living a lie.

always felt she was holding back emotionally

she was in denial at first then has been in a couple of lesbian relationships since we split...

No sign of her dating guys

"she was in denial at first then has been in a couple of lesbian relationships since we split...

No sign of her dating guys "

Maybe you and this opinion of her have put her off men for a bit.

I know that if I was in a relationship with someone and they thought like this of me id probably be the same

People put bi curious when they haven't had much experience with the same sex, or only in a 3 some situation. but the couple in question are not bi curious"

How do you know that?

I've licked a pussy a couple of times; that doesn't make me bisexual.

That's why I'm asking...if your truly in love then you would only have desires for your sexual type

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"That's why I'm asking...if your truly in love then you would only have desires for your sexual type "

To me love and your sexual desires are not always exactly the same thing. To me being in love with somebody doesn't stop me being attracted to other people. Depending on the individual relationship and honesty it's whether one can act on that attraction.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’d make them leave.....

For a couple of hours.... whilst I arranged them a ‘coming out’ party.

that was one of the reasons for me coming on this site...Hoping to get some perspective on my situation.

unfortunately I never managed to get chatting in detail with anyone about it

We're both bi, it's a very minor part of our lives and we are both are fine with it.

What surprised me more was her letting me go out alone in this singles profile and exploring it

The op is obsessed with wives/gf finding out there other half is gay

When myself and C got together she told me was bi and yes we have both pleasured a woman together and it was so horny. No me G male is having no fantasy’s but still working them out with the help of C let the fun begin life is so good

"When myself and C got together she told me was bi and yes we have both pleasured a woman together and it was so horny. No me G male is having no fantasy’s but still working them out with the help of C let the fun begin life is so good "

G male is having bi fantasy’s

I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who was homophobic (add racist too) or wasn't bi in the first place. You simply find out before you get serious. If you don't then you get what you ask for.

A bi is as likely to be unfaithful as a straight. When you are in a relationship and not swinging then you give up other people - your orientation is not relevant.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"That's why I'm asking...if your truly in love then you would only have desires for your sexual type "

You're getting attraction confused with affection.

You may be someone for whom, once you fall in love with someone then that is it, they literally have eyes for noone else.

They are a rare breed, even my totally monogamous husband finds other people attractive.

You don't stop being bisexual because you are in a relationship with one person.

If I was in a monogamous relationship (big if, not likely to happen for me) I wouldn't stop being bisexual because I'd married one person. I'd still be bisexual, I'd just have committed to love one person within the boundaries we had set.

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I was married to a gay man. I tried but couldn’t cope, wasn’t about just about the sex either it’s just knowing he was looking for emotional connection with same sex that I couldn’t cope with, loads of love still after 10 years of being divorced and great friends, I think it could be possible if a partner is slightly bi but gay it’s a harder one and gets harder all the time. I always steel clear of bi men now

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"I was married to a gay man. I tried but couldn’t cope, wasn’t about just about the sex either it’s just knowing he was looking for emotional connection with same sex that I couldn’t cope with, loads of love still after 10 years of being divorced and great friends, I think it could be possible if a partner is slightly bi but gay it’s a harder one and gets harder all the time. I always steel clear of bi men now "

Can I ask, do you know why he wanted to stay in the marriage of he was gay?

I could understand him wanting to stay in the marriage if he was bisexual and wanted an open or poly relationship. But it seems counter productive to stay in a marriage if you're gay and married to someone who is not what you're looking for.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

When I found out Mrs P was Bi I thought all my birthdays and Christmas's had come at once!

They had too

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

"I was married to a gay man. I tried but couldn’t cope, wasn’t about just about the sex either it’s just knowing he was looking for emotional connection with same sex that I couldn’t cope with, loads of love still after 10 years of being divorced and great friends, I think it could be possible if a partner is slightly bi but gay it’s a harder one and gets harder all the time. I always steel clear of bi men now

Can I ask, do you know why he wanted to stay in the marriage of he was gay?

I could understand him wanting to stay in the marriage if he was bisexual and wanted an open or poly relationship. But it seems counter productive to stay in a marriage if you're gay and married to someone who is not what you're looking for. "

He was hiding from his family, plus loved me in his own way and even though he was gay was still managing to have a regular sex life with me, loads of unsuitable people end up together but can still have a strong connection

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

we are both bi! we are open and honest with each other about it. it was discussed and disclosed( horrible technical term) when we very first got together that's what a marriage is about, I like cock as much as pussy and she likes pussy as much as cock we have both seen each other with same sex partners in play we both enjoy seeing it. it doesn't rule our lives its a fun aspect.

By *artyanna16TV/TS  over a year ago

seacroft

Now here is an example of your hanged if you do hanged if you dont pedantic fuckwit, lets nt give anyone further doubt , the person here is giving the impression that the couple who have staed together are lying and he alone is the right thinking person , have a look at yourself and decide whether you , alone ,on a bi swinging website are in the right place to call other people misleading?

seacroft

Maybe tuats why he posted iy in a public forum??

seacroft

Oh you see this person , has knoweldge and experience and love , we need more of these statements , and care for each other . Beautifully stated . Thanks

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We are both bi and enjoy watching other play bi x

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

This!

By *ickyoTV/TS  over a year ago

Ongar to Harlow

"This!"
my wife enjoyed sharing a guy and sniwballing with me. It strengthened our marriage with lots of fun

By *pank me!Couple  over a year ago

Nr Airdrie

Just have to be honest from day one why hide who you are?

Life to short to lie!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic