FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My profile drags on

My profile drags on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i think i just ramble on!! Any suggestions on how to improve it would be appreciated...thanks fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

If you know what is wrong with it then change it lol....

Or alternatively start an attention seeking post on the forums.....oh wait a minute...

"If you know what is wrong with it then change it lol....

Or alternatively start an attention seeking post on the forums.....oh wait a minute... "

Haha.... just wanted some pointers ..not really an attention seeker! Thanks for your comment though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldnt say your profile goes on (that would be mine) but it is a little, wishy washy.

Whilst you say you know what you want, your profile comes across with hesitancy.

It may put some off but for others it will be a pleasant change to the norm.

Hope that helps.

"I wouldnt say your profile goes on (that would be mine) but it is a little, wishy washy.

Whilst you say you know what you want, your profile comes across with hesitancy.

It may put some off but for others it will be a pleasant change to the norm.

Hope that helps."

Yes that makes sense and i can see what you mean with your comments. Il have a think and hopefully make it some what better. Thanks

Wishy washy is a good description, it's not that good or not that bad. Some superfluous content at the start and end that could be removed.

And personally you commit my pet hate of saying you are 'genuine' without any supporting evidence.

"Wishy washy is a good description, it's not that good or not that bad. Some superfluous content at the start and end that could be removed.

And personally you commit my pet hate of saying you are 'genuine' without any supporting evidence. "

Right...thank you for you input. What evidence would you like?? I tried camming....got no veris in return. Im outta ideas!

Cheltenham

"Wishy washy is a good description, it's not that good or not that bad. Some superfluous content at the start and end that could be removed.

And personally you commit my pet hate of saying you are 'genuine' without any supporting evidence.

Right...thank you for you input. What evidence would you like?? I tried camming....got no veris in return. Im outta ideas!

"

Camming and then PM? You cannot assume people watching will want to verify you just because they watched you wank lol

Camming and then PM? You cannot assume people watching will want to verify you just because they watched you wank lol"

You assume alot dont you....

"

Verification's to back up your profile text. A cam verification will just confirm that you are a single guy, we guessed that was the case already!

Cheltenham

Camming and then PM? You cannot assume people watching will want to verify you just because they watched you wank lol

You assume alot dont you.... "

Not at all it was a question? You asked why people do not verify you from camming, so I asked what sort of camming? A lot of people in the chat rooms on cam are there just to watch people get off .....

Was chatting...didnt get my dick out!!was just chattimg normally to a member who after didnt verify me

Cheltenham

"Was chatting...didnt get my dick out!!was just chattimg normally to a member who after didnt verify me"

Fair enough x

Thing is on here even some people that actually meet don’t verify ....Fab is a strange world...normal rules do not apply lol

"Was chatting...didnt get my dick out!!was just chattimg normally to a member who after didnt verify me

Fair enough x

Thing is on here even some people that actually meet don’t verify ....Fab is a strange world...normal rules do not apply lol

"

I completely agree with you on that

» Add a new message to this topic