FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Initial message

Initial message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a bit of feedback on what the ladies are looking for in an initial message. I know you get a lot more than us guys but would love to know the type of thing the ladies are looking for. I know you’re all different but keen to hear different points of view. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ireupthequattroCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Best give up , at least five threads a week with single guys desperately wanting someone on here to communicate with them , askin same old questions , single guys no wonder it’s hard for you if you can’t think of anything to say to a couple , you have to ask what to say???? Come on

Lisa??

Thanks for your feedback Lisa. I wasn’t asking for an exact response or for you to scribe a message for me. I am just curious how to open Pandora’s box. After all you only get one shot at it.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

You are right all women are different, but maybe some things to consider is sending a face pic but no cock pics in first message.

Concentrate on messaging people that you actually fit in with what they are looking for. Comment on why you like their profile, and don't mention meeting up straight away.

Most importantly, don't copy and paste yr message, it's easy to spot and shows laziness. Don't get upset if yr message gets deleted though, just accept you weren't for them and move on.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Doesn’t matter how good your message is if your profile isn’t up to scratch.

Most women will go straight to the profile before reading a message. Based on yours, I’d probably delete without reading, sorry!

I’m interested in guys who make an effort. Your profile doesn’t look like much effort went into it.

Thanks Morticia. Now that is valuable feedback. Honest and straight to the point. Room for improvement I guess. Thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic