FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Notice me senpai!

Notice me senpai!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, new here and just thought I'd make an introduction.

I like long walks on the beach at midnight, puppies, manhatten ice teas and chris de burgh songs. So say hi if you're a sensitive soul.

No, not at all just looking to chat and eventually meet some decent folk. So check me out, if you're still awake at the end maybe strike up a convo if you think you'd be someone who could deal with my oft odd humour.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all, new here and just thought I'd make an introduction.

I like long walks on the beach at midnight, puppies, manhatten ice teas and chris de burgh songs. So say hi if you're a sensitive soul.

No, not at all just looking to chat and eventually meet some decent folk. So check me out, if you're still awake at the end maybe strike up a convo if you think you'd be someone who could deal with my oft odd humour. "

You make it sound like you only go with bigger girls because slimmer ones aren’t interested in you....nice

If you read further into the profile you see i actually prefer curves. Its out of desire not desperation. Simply stating an observed fact, slim girls it seems find this mugshot less than acceptable. Curvy girls mostly seem to like me more.

Apologies if you misinterpreted the point.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you read further into the profile you see i actually prefer curves. Its out of desire not desperation. Simply stating an observed fact, slim girls it seems find this mugshot less than acceptable. Curvy girls mostly seem to like me more.

Apologies if you misinterpreted the point. "

Don't worry about it, some women get irate over any little thing. It will put off the grumpy ones so you don't have to waste time meeting them.

Welcome to the forums.

Its cool, my tolerance level for inane points is pretty high these days.

And thanks

» Add a new message to this topic