FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting verified by others

Getting verified by others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all being new to this I thought I’d ask what’s the best way of getting verified by others on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all being new to this I thought I’d ask what’s the best way of getting verified by others on here? "

8 months is hardly new to this lol and get to clubs or socials or try on the cams that's probably the easiest

"Hi all being new to this I thought I’d ask what’s the best way of getting verified by others on here? "
Being verified means nothing I got more meets before being verified than since. I gave up here and got another real woman

"Hi all being new to this I thought I’d ask what’s the best way of getting verified by others on here?

8 months is hardly new to this lol and get to clubs or socials or try on the cams that's probably the easiest "

signed up ages ago but haven’t been on. Only really been on since Monday

"Hi all being new to this I thought I’d ask what’s the best way of getting verified by others on here? Being verified means nothing I got more meets before being verified than since. I gave up here and got another real woman"

It's a bugger with only us fantasy women being on here.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Be friendly with everyone, attend socials and events, so that you don't necessarily need to meet for a shag to get a verification.

They generally signify that you have some reliability and are who you claim to be - not government ID, but looks etc, linked to your profile.

"Hi all being new to this I thought I’d ask what’s the best way of getting verified by others on here? Being verified means nothing I got more meets before being verified than since. I gave up here and got another real woman

It's a bugger with only us fantasy women being on here. "

I know right such a shame

"Be friendly with everyone, attend socials and events, so that you don't necessarily need to meet for a shag to get a verification.

They generally signify that you have some reliability and are who you claim to be - not government ID, but looks etc, linked to your profile.

"

thank you

"Be friendly with everyone, attend socials and events, so that you don't necessarily need to meet for a shag to get a verification.

thank you "

Good luck and welcome to the forums.

thank you "

take ur gas bill with you

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Social deffo!

Keep hanging round these forums. They make me belly laugh every day

"Social deffo!

Keep hanging round these forums. They make me belly laugh every day "

Thank you