FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for advice

Looking for advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice would be greatly appreciated I'm Sam looking for people to meet with if you got any advice I appreciate it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most single guys are having trouble getting meets unless they are something special,

The reason for this is swinging is a couple thing ie for couples to swing swap partners

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Most single guys are having trouble getting meets unless they are something special,

The reason for this is swinging is a couple thing ie for couples to swing swap partners"

And singles who enjoy the swinging lifestyle are equally valid and help those looking for an extra to join them. Swinging is not wife swapping.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Most single guys are having trouble getting meets unless they are something special,

The reason for this is swinging is a couple thing ie for couples to swing swap partners"

There's a lot of them also looking for singles like yourselves as well. I think swinging did start with couples swapping partners originally though.

"Any advice would be greatly appreciated I'm Sam looking for people to meet with if you got any advice I appreciate it"

Forget the site, hit the clubs. Trust me

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Any advice would be greatly appreciated I'm Sam looking for people to meet with if you got any advice I appreciate it

Forget the site, hit the clubs. Trust me"

or socials if any in your area.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

The reason for this is swinging is a couple thing ie for couples to swing swap partners There's a lot of them also looking for singles like yourselves as well. I think swinging did start with couples swapping partners originally though. "

Good point. I am a single looking for single males. Maybe you should move to Stoke

The reason for this is swinging is a couple thing ie for couples to swing swap partners There's a lot of them also looking for singles like yourselves as well. I think swinging did start with couples swapping partners originally though.

Good point. I am a single looking for single males. Maybe you should move to Stoke "

I'm already in stoke

The reason for this is swinging is a couple thing ie for couples to swing swap partners There's a lot of them also looking for singles like yourselves as well. I think swinging did start with couples swapping partners originally though. "

Yes you’re right and up to this day the core of the swinging principle is partner swapping.

Any single can meet another single anywhere but as a couple you cant just go to another random couple in a bar and try to pick them map...

I find it helps to put a little effort into the site. You get back what you give. It’s not a guarantee or an instant success. Be active in the forums when appropriate and be genuine. People will start to see you’re a good guy and not just ‘wham, bham, thankyou ma’m’ kind of guy.

Good luck too. I fear a certain amount of that is needed at times too.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I find it helps to put a little effort into the site. You get back what you give. It’s not a guarantee or an instant success. Be active in the forums when appropriate and be genuine. People will start to see you’re a good guy and not just ‘wham, bham, thankyou ma’m’ kind of guy.

Good luck too. I fear a certain amount of that is needed at times too. "

This coupled with a decent profile and pics help OP but offer no guarantees.

As others have said getting along to clubs and socials is a great way to meet people and get yourself known

» Add a new message to this topic