FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Where am I going wrong ?

Where am I going wrong ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eg trembler OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

I've been on and off this site for a while now and haven't even had a decent conversation let alone a meet. I'll admit I scroll through looking at profiles and only occasionally get up the nerve to send a message, I get the odd view on my profile but that's about it, has anyone got any tips or have advice on what I can do differently, I've been really interested in the whole scene but don't know where to start !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *m83Man  over a year ago

Lisburn

I am having the same problem I asked advice. Most common suggestion was to attend a meet angle greet,they are posted all the time. Most people I have spoke to in similar position have had great success after attending one. I hope this helps.

manchester

Thanks but going to a club/meet as a single bloke isn't it looked up on as a bit weird ?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks but going to a club/meet as a single bloke isn't it looked up on as a bit weird ?"

No, we've been to loads of socials and single guys go along.

Don't be afraid to send messages but don't take it personally if you don't get positive responses.

manchester

Thanks for that, my plan was to meet someone first then attend a club or something, I don't know if I'd be able to just rock up to a club an start doing naked star jumps on my own

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks but going to a club/meet as a single bloke isn't it looked up on as a bit weird ?"

Not at all the more effort you make the more luck you will have. Get out to socials join a few clubs you might not get any play for a few visits but as long as your genuine be yourself talk to people and be respectful you will soon be invited to a play room. Also people will leave you verifications witch in return will show others what kind of person you are. Not everyone takes notice of verification but a lot do and if you got a couple saying your friendly chatty none pushy it could help you get noticed on here.

manchester

Appreciate the advice, I can see where your coming from, so basically just turn up at a club knock on the door an that's it, a big problem is I don't even know what to expect, do you just walk in get naked an sit at the bar waiting for someone to feel sorry for me lol

By *m83Man  over a year ago

Lisburn

Some people post meet and greets where you could all meet in bar for drinks. Don't have to get naked lol and like previous poster said people will verify you. Most people I have contacted are willing to chat but not meet as I like you am mot verified.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Hi Rider,

I edited your profile. Use this. Also more pics of your ink would be cool.

Be realistic, no woman is ever going to PM, you have to be proactive

“Hi,

Inked and bearded man here.

Satisfying a women is what turns me on the most. I am all about the experience.

I'll gladly send a face picture if you request one.”

manchester

Thanks for that profile...Short and sweet I'll change it now, appreciate this thank you

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Thanks for that profile...Short and sweet I'll change it now, appreciate this thank you "

Lol no idea what you had before for this to be an impovement but Yeah based on your profile I wouldn't engage in conversation with you. Sorry.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Thanks for that profile...Short and sweet I'll change it now, appreciate this thank you

Lol no idea what you had before for this to be an impovement but Yeah based on your profile I wouldn't engage in conversation with you. Sorry. "

I have to agree here op, it’s not an improvement.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You need a profile picture, most people see a sillhouette and immediately switch off/ignore. Also no need to say you'll send a face pic on request as there's already one in your public pics.

Your profile is lacking and won't stand out. You need to make more of an effort and put a profile pic up or most will just ignore you I'm afraid.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"You need a profile picture, most people see a sillhouette and immediately switch off/ignore. Also no need to say you'll send a face pic on request as there's already one in your public pics. "

I agree

Haha - some burn! This site has a steep learning curve...

(Yet to get a single reply)

By *tuntmuffinMan  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Hey,

That description is terrible..

1. Put your face pic as your profile pic, (so you can lose the sentence about sending one)

2.actually read the other persons/couples profile, so if you msg them your msg should cater to them. Let them know what you can offer..

3.be proactive, send a face & body pic with your initial msg, so people can see who they are talking to.

4. Most of us on this site (male or female) love pleasuring women..so be a little more specific on how you like to this/ how you may cater for them.

5. There is no personality in your description, add some flare, tell people what you enjoy and what antics you like getting up to..

Finally - manners cost you nothing.

I hope this helps...x

manchester

Had a look through the comments and in hind site I shouldn't of changed my profile, anyway I've replaced it with the following

Well hello there,

First of all let me congratulate in potentially winning tonights star prize

Here's what's in store... Inked bearded biker for you to fiddle about with at your pleasure

Apologies for the big build up I couldn't help myself, anyway ...

Satisfying a women is what turns me on the most, is a line most blokes use, in my case it's a genuine fact, there's nothing better than planting myself downstairs for a couple of hours exploring every part of a woman to learn where an what works the best, it's all about the experience, knowing how far to take you to the edge and prolong the whole episode so when you do come it's like rolling thunder, I'm far from pushy I like to have a chat an see if we hit it off,

If you'd like to see if we hit it off just drop me a message, thanks x

Feedback is appreciated

manchester

Appreciated the advice cheers

Gloucestershire

"Thanks for that profile...Short and sweet I'll change it now, appreciate this thank you

Lol no idea what you had before for this to be an impovement but Yeah based on your profile I wouldn't engage in conversation with you. Sorry. "

Thats a postive step

Gloucestershire

Lol no idea what you had before for this to be an impovement but Yeah based on your profile I wouldn't engage in conversation with you. Sorry. I have to agree here op, it’s not an improvement. "

I disagree, I do not want to doze off in the middle of reading a profile.

You want answers to questions not just someones stream of consciousness on screen.

Does anyone ascribe to the less is more school of thought?

Gloucestershire

Your a 1% er? Now that is seriosly Badass.

putting all ur eggs into one basket wont help

just saying

Check the forum for Manchester Socials....

Think there's one pretty soon x

I wonder how many times this question has been asked?

I recommend attending socials and going to clubs. Get to know folk and charm the ladies. Women get hammered with messages on here so it's hard to get noticed. On a couple of occasions I've met a girl in a club and had fun with them. Then later when we talk on fab I find out I had messaged them and been ignored. Not that I cared but you get the point.

Also don't listen too much to what people say about your profile or pictures. That's subjective and as long as you speak honestly and have pics you think look decent, the more likely you are to meet someone like you

And yeah going to any club or social as a single bloke is well awkward... for about the first 30 mins. Or however long it takes me to start chatting to someone

» Add a new message to this topic