FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Guy wants girl

Guy wants girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard ...... I want a girl married or otherwise to take out for a night of kissing flirting couple of drinks and back to a hotel for a massage. That’s all IF it leads elsewhere so be it but I love the build up more than anything!!! Location I don’t mind as I work nationally. Now surely, SURELY someone out there fancies this....?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it so hard ...... I want a girl married or otherwise to take out for a night of kissing flirting couple of drinks and back to a hotel for a massage. That’s all IF it leads elsewhere so be it but I love the build up more than anything!!! Location I don’t mind as I work nationally. Now surely, SURELY someone out there fancies this....????? "

How would people know thats what your looking for when they look at your profile?

It sounds more like your looking to date someone then NSA, which is fine, just make it clear if thats the case.

However, if i was single and a guy messaged offering all what you've said above on a first met, i would, and this might just be me, but i would assume he'd be expecting sex at the end of the night(im aware you say its the buildup you prefer) but still, words are easy to write and harder to believe.

Good luck in your search.

Poppy

Hey thanks for getting back to me. Profile writing I guess is not my skill set lol. You offering to re-write for me. I guess I want someone to like the idea then start talking. Problem is the age old one of pushy guys etc etc and too many of them giving bad name to all of us.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Hey thanks for getting back to me. Profile writing I guess is not my skill set lol. You offering to re-write for me. I guess I want someone to like the idea then start talking. Problem is the age old one of pushy guys etc etc and too many of them giving bad name to all of us. "

why blame others? concentrate on your own profile and never mind what others are doing.

I am far from blaming others. However do you not find it unusual that most women (and women’s profiles) get 100’s of copied and pasted messages a day.

A genuine guy like me struggles to get a bloody reply let alone random messages.

Yes my profile may not be the best in the world or rightly worded but it’s also not looked at hundreds of times a day either is it.

Let’s turn the tables if I was a woman with as ‘crap’ a profile sending a message as per OP then I’d be inundated - or am I wrong???

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

For starters, get rid of the bollocks at the end of your profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am far from blaming others. However do you not find it unusual that most women (and women’s profiles) get 100’s of copied and pasted messages a day.

A genuine guy like me struggles to get a bloody reply let alone random messages.

Yes my profile may not be the best in the world or rightly worded but it’s also not looked at hundreds of times a day either is it.

Let’s turn the tables if I was a woman with as ‘crap’ a profile sending a message as per OP then I’d be inundated - or am I wrong???"

you won't really have any idea of how many have looked at your profile as most women hide their viewing..and it's no fault of other men on here if women don't respond to your messages. Most will check a profile before even looking at a message, and if there's nothing there to interest them, then they will just move on

» Add a new message to this topic