FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I am 28 year old single guy looking for meets with people of all walks of life and I especially love meeting and talking with mature women and couples I have had a few meets in the past but nothing recently. I'm not sure if there's something glaringly wrong with my profile but would love some feedback on how I can be more approachable or have more success with meets on fab. I have tried socials in the past and also have face pictures which I can send privately but still no luck. Please help!!!

All feedback is welcome no matter how cruel lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t see anything wrong. But I’m new haha. You’re straight to the point and have pics but I’d rather see a naked butt personally. Maybe it’s the competition? Thousands more men then women on here..

"I don’t see anything wrong. But I’m new haha. You’re straight to the point and have pics but I’d rather see a naked butt personally. Maybe it’s the competition? Thousands more men then women on here.."

Hmmm naked butt photo very interesting and thank you, I will most definitely take that suggestion up and post a picture promptly may have to get a cheeky squat session in though make sure the buttocks are nice and firm

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Age old problem probably. Single guy that can't accommodate. To many that screams cheat.

"Age old problem probably. Single guy that can't accommodate. To many that screams cheat."

Thank you for the feedback - yes totally understandable and fair comment. This should change soon fingers crossed.

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

"Age old problem probably. Single guy that can't accommodate. To many that screams cheat.

Thank you for the feedback - yes totally understandable and fair comment. This should change soon fingers crossed."

Are you going to kill the wife??? Holly Molly !!!

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"Age old problem probably. Single guy that can't accommodate. To many that screams cheat.

Thank you for the feedback - yes totally understandable and fair comment. This should change soon fingers crossed.

Are you going to kill the wife??? Holly Molly !!!"

married to The wrestler? No hold on that was molly holly

Are you going to kill the wife??? Holly Molly !!!"

Haha - no im definitely single!!!

I meant should have my own place soon so will be able to accommodate

» Add a new message to this topic