FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to Fab!

New to Fab!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I just joined

Latin, moved to Richmond 1 year ago and loving it here.

I am alone most of the week, and some week ends too so.. i am trying to see if Fab is as good as I have been told.

I am a nice guy, well travelled, educated and successful, a good corporate job, and mainly a vanilla life that i am trying to shake with some sexy adventure. I feel so alive and energised when pushing a boundary, in secret.. and release that side of me. I did already but i want more. Yes i have high sex drive mainly driven by chemistry and sexy and erotic situations. Quality over quantity, intellectual turn ons are as powerful as physical ones.. if not even more. Alfa male, but more intellectual than physical. Even if i am 6’3 and well built. Its just the way i like it.. Why doing something wrong always taste so good?

Hopefully we will play a little together..

Cheers

M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You joined 3 months ago, that’s not really “just joined” is it OP? Anyway, good luck.

[Removed by poster at 27/03/18 20:01:26]

I did! But never used it till a couple of days ago Mr Or Ms Holmes :P

Probably earlier than that, judging by the picture uploaded in December...

Are you attached then? Or what's the secret about?

Good luck.

"Probably earlier than that, judging by the picture uploaded in December...

Are you attached then? Or what's the secret about?

Good luck. "

By the pics' we'd say probably attached (Poirot)

Wow, what a welcome!!! Its great to see that kind of warm positive vibe.. nothing like it!

I am attached, but differently to many other single men (for sure many on here too) I am comfortable about it. And dont lie on here.. damn at least on a swinger website where identities are hidden can we drop the judgments and be honest?

For the pic, or the profile, i am not sure where all the toxicity come from? What does that matter? I am not lying and i am really new on here, despite the stats. Sincerely, i find amazing someone even had the time to check it. And the energy to state it.

Anyway, to everyone their ways. But if i can suggest, maybe focus on more relevant activities your evenings you two. Or not.

Nice to meet you, for all the others

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

I joined 2 years ago and can't get a meet ! Not even a social ..

What's up with me ?

I'm a nice bloke . Lol

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

I joined 2 years ago and can't get a meet ! Not even a social ..

What's up with me ?

I'm a nice bloke . Lol

"Wow, what a welcome!!! Its great to see that kind of warm positive vibe.. nothing like it!

I am attached, but differently to many other single men (for sure many on here too) I am comfortable about it. And dont lie on here.. damn at least on a swinger website where identities are hidden can we drop the judgments and be honest?

For the pic, or the profile, i am not sure where all the toxicity come from? What does that matter? I am not lying and i am really new on here, despite the stats. Sincerely, i find amazing someone even had the time to check it. And the energy to state it.

Anyway, to everyone their ways. But if i can suggest, maybe focus on more relevant activities your evenings you two. Or not.

"

i think thats the point though, you mention honesty...maybe put in your profile that you're attached then people can make up their own minds, but its pretty dishonest not to mention it, especially when its pretty obvious

...and not sure why you claim to be 'different' to other men on here, its full of 'single' men neglecting to mention they're attached, why are you so 'different'?

I can put it, no problem, just not sure it was relevant since here was not a place to find a gf/bf.

But not mention it but making it obvious.. was not enough? Well apparently not

Will add, thanks for the feedback! At least you were constructive

"...and not sure why you claim to be 'different' to other men on here, its full of 'single' men neglecting to mention they're attached, why are you so 'different'?"

Cause i made it obvious?

"...and not sure why you claim to be 'different' to other men on here, its full of 'single' men neglecting to mention they're attached, why are you so 'different'?

Cause i made it obvious?"

sorry? i dont get you...made what obvious? that youre married?...again no difference to other 'not single' men on here...women really arent, on the whole , quite as dumb as some would suppose...

"Wow, what a welcome!!! Its great to see that kind of warm positive vibe.. nothing like it!

Sorry that stating the bleeding obvious ruffled your feathers OP, won’t bother you again.

"

I changed my profile, and added it. I am not married, no kids. I have a gf.

In all honesty here nobody think anyone is dumb, just that nobody should care.

Again, it seems you guys have surprisingly disproportionate energy for this topic... However thanks for the feedback - that was useful.

"I changed my profile, and added it. I am not married, no kids. I have a gf.

Again, it seems you guys have surprisingly disproportionate energy for this topic... However thanks for the feedback - that was useful."

Fair play, may want to change your header too which says you’re a classy single....

Again, it seems you guys have surprisingly disproportionate energy for this topic... However thanks for the feedback - that was useful.

Fair play, may want to change your header too which says you’re a classy single.... "

Profile pics absolutely scream class

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Good luck mate!

Again, it seems you guys have surprisingly disproportionate energy for this topic... However thanks for the feedback - that was useful."

Its simple really OP

All us single women want to meet single men, not men who have a gf or a wife and are just on here for a bit on the side

Good luck... you will need it

"just that nobody should care."
Swinging is not the same as cheating. Swinging is built on consideration, trust and respect. Cheating, in it's pure form, is the opposite of that. It's selfish, inconsiderate and disrespectful. That's why swingers care, and some take offense, when these concepts are used interchangeably.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I did! But never used it till a couple of days ago Mr Or Ms Holmes :P"

Married? DO ONE!

I offended someone? Really heartbroken, i hope i havent hurt anyone sensibility showing that some men have fun and cheat. I am sure it came as a surprise to many.

A part from that, i never swapped the term swinging for cheating.

I just i am not here to judge, but if you think total honesty and embracing truth its the right way to go.. just use your name and surname here, and do outing with friends and work colleagues about your sexual life. That is their business right? That will tell you the real meaning of being judged. For stuff that its not their business. Great hu?

"I offended someone? Really heartbroken, i hope i havent hurt anyone sensibility showing that some men have fun and cheat. I am sure it came as a surprise to many.

I just i am not here to judge, but if you think total honesty and embracing truth its the right way to go.. just use your name and surname here, and do outing with friends and work colleagues about your sexual life. That is their business right? That will tell you the real meaning of being judged. For stuff that its not their business. Great hu?

"

After you OP

"I offended someone? Really heartbroken, i hope i havent hurt anyone sensibility showing that some men have fun and cheat. I am sure it came as a surprise to many.

"

its no suprise at all, thats why its important to be upfront, plenty of people dont mind meeting attached people on here, but hiding it is, to anyone, a bit spineless, as well as arrogant. and yes, if you are expecting people to fuck you, it is their business, so they can make an informed choice.

Hahahah no thanks, people are not usually intelligent enough to accept reality and avoid judging. Despite their little hidden secreta they can’t help it! Human nature i suppose :P

"Hahahah no thanks, people are not usually intelligent enough to accept reality and avoid judging. Despite their little hidden secreta they can’t help it! Human nature i suppose :P

"

my point was that you have failed to state your 'reality', which is why people may have an issue.

"Hahahah no thanks, people are not usually intelligent enough to accept reality and avoid judging. Despite their little hidden secreta they can’t help it! Human nature i suppose :P

"

Sweetie, with the greatest respect, at the top of your profile, in bold type, it says you are single

How can you seriously hope to garner any credibility, when its a blatant fibbypoo?

its no suprise at all, thats why its important to be upfront, plenty of people dont mind meeting attached people on here, but hiding it is, to anyone, a bit spineless, as well as arrogant. and yes, if you are expecting people to fuck you, it is their business, so they can make an informed choice."

I think its not their business. I did not hide it, i just did not state it cause not relevant. If you think it should be their business do what you want. As i will do what i want. Opinionated comments are always fun, not. Just boring.

Sweetie, with the greatest respect, at the top of your profile, in bold type, it says you are single

How can you seriously hope to garner any credibility, when its a blatant fibbypoo?"

I say i was single cause this is a swinger website, and i play in this as single. If i would have put couple, other users would have thought i was playing in couple, which is wrong. Remember the context, sweetie

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Apart from everything written above the fact you describe yourself as an 'alpha male' makes you sound like a dick.

#justsayin

How can you seriously hope to garner any credibility, when its a blatant fibbypoo?

I say i was single cause this is a swinger website, and i play in this as single. If i would have put couple, other users would have thought i was playing in couple, which is wrong. Remember the context, sweetie"

you clearly do not understand 'the context'. Obviously,you would put 'couple' if you were playing as a couple. Attached people playing on their own,who are not trying to hide it, quite comfortably (i believe being 'comfortable ' with it was your claim to being 'different' from other men) put it on their profile, and state in the profile they are attached . You can juggle semantics all you like to fit your argument, but i'm sure as an 'educated' man you know the difference between single and not single.And whatever your personal get out clause is, most would prefer to know whether someone is attached or not.

"

Not quite the same as being honest to your partner though is it?

Or do you actually think it is??

Hahahah just this forum is cracking me up!

Alpha male is a meaningful term.

And not cocky - its considered as the dominant male in a group - but the reality is:

“ Researcher M.W. Foster investigated primates and found that the leaders were more likely to be those who did more for those around them instead of being determined by strength “

So even when looking into that there is no cockiness but more someone in control. And a point of reference.

:P

"Hahahah just this forum is cracking me up!

And not cocky - its considered as the dominant male in a group - but the reality is:

“ Researcher M.W. Foster investigated primates and found that the leaders were more likely to be those who did more for those around them instead of being determined by strength “

So even when looking into that there is no cockiness but more someone in control. And a point of reference.

"

might help if you could spell it...

I say i was single cause this is a swinger website, and i play in this as single. If i would have put couple, other users would have thought i was playing in couple, which is wrong. Remember the context, sweetie

you clearly do not understand 'the context'. Obviously,you would put 'couple' if you were playing as a couple. Attached people playing on their own,who are not trying to hide it, quite comfortably (i believe being 'comfortable ' with it was your claim to being 'different' from other men) put it on their profile, and state in the profile they are attached . You can juggle semantics all you like to fit your argument, but i'm sure as an 'educated' man you know the difference between single and not single.And whatever your personal get out clause is, most would prefer to know whether someone is attached or not."

Then they should go on facebook, or somewhere cause here is for playing and have fun and to have great sex. Not to know what you would want to know about the people you see on the site - on a place where nobody use real name or face pics. So spare the cheesy angle, its just insignificant.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"

So bugger off and groom your two other alpha male chimp buddies.

you clearly do not understand 'the context'. Obviously,you would put 'couple' if you were playing as a couple. Attached people playing on their own,who are not trying to hide it, quite comfortably (i believe being 'comfortable ' with it was your claim to being 'different' from other men) put it on their profile, and state in the profile they are attached . You can juggle semantics all you like to fit your argument, but i'm sure as an 'educated' man you know the difference between single and not single.And whatever your personal get out clause is, most would prefer to know whether someone is attached or not.

Then they should go on facebook, or somewhere cause here is for playing and have fun and to have great sex. Not to know what you would want to know about the people you see on the site - on a place where nobody use real name or face pics. So spare the cheesy angle, its just insignificant.

"

You are aware that this thread will be here for others to see for a LONG time, aren't you?

And the little green arrow will be the link to all your comments.

might help if you could spell it..."

Why dont you speak in a foreign language, via a small phone, to a highly engaged stranger, on a mission to prove something, whilst you are watching a movie?

God thanks for the entertainment its kind of fun...

luckily i have a good temper and high tolerance for b****it :P

You are aware that this thread will be here for others to see for a LONG time, aren't you?

And the little green arrow will be the link to all your comments.

"

I hope so

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

its no suprise at all, thats why its important to be upfront, plenty of people dont mind meeting attached people on here, but hiding it is, to anyone, a bit spineless, as well as arrogant. and yes, if you are expecting people to fuck you, it is their business, so they can make an informed choice.

I think its not their business. I did not hide it, i just did not state it cause not relevant. If you think it should be their business do what you want. As i will do what i want. Opinionated comments are always fun, not. Just boring."

It's very relevant to people who don't want to meet attached men or women.

Then they should ask - and they will be told.

Btw its in my profile now.

Yawn.

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

I don't need 4 years psychology to decipher this one. You're a cheat plain and simple, many are but what you lack is the honesty and you try to reflect this by being negative towards other members comments.

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Really!??? You think people meet without knowing what each other look like or knuw anything about them?????

"

*chews another mouthful of popcorn

Hmmm its loosing momentum...

No others negative fiery judgmental comments?

I AM CHEATING

I wont be the first, the only or the last in history. Embrace it.

What i put on my profile its my business, my relationship its my business.. if you dont like it, jog on.

And if you feel offended, i am not bothered. Hell, i actually find it funny.

"*chews another mouthful of popcorn "

Pass the bucket.... I’m wondering if the photos are the unknowing girlfriend; hope not

ZzzzZZZzzz

Maybe not, but now that you make me think about it...

Hi mate don’t bother ur wasting ur time explaining. I been here on and off only came back to see old friends. No one cares any more. Ppl just judge now on features and if ur married or not or why no pics ect and the same with profiles. What’s the point in writing essays when u want to find out about the person in chat. That’s how I see it.

But some ppl are lovely tho on here.

Totally aligned: so far seems i teased a bunch of toxic prudes! Happy to tell people how to live their lives, when they keep their identity secret not to be judged. Maybe i am the only one seeing the irony.. but hey. It was fun last night

"Toxic Prudes"? Blimey, you know how to win friends and influence people don't you?

""Toxic Prudes"? Blimey, you know how to win friends and influence people don't you? "

I am not here to win influence, this is a happy game.

I am here for great sex. If i meet friends that’s great, but its not the primary objective. But go for it if its yours

""Toxic Prudes"? Blimey, you know how to win friends and influence people don't you?

I am here for great sex. If i meet friends that’s great, but its not the primary objective. But go for it if its yours "

Jolly good luck

""Toxic Prudes"? Blimey, you know how to win friends and influence people don't you?

I am here for great sex. If i meet friends that’s great, but its not the primary objective. But go for it if its yours

Jolly good luck"

Yaaaaawnnnn

Jolly good luck

Yaaaaawnnnn

"

If we’re boring you OP why don’t you go to bed with your girlfriend......

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I thought ‘toxic prudes’ was quite funny

I am loving it

Btw i live far from my gf or i would not be here searching for fun :P

"I thought ‘toxic prudes’ was quite funny "