FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Pictures Advice

Pictures Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *os19 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I am looking for advice on my pictures.I have 5 pictures on my profile that show how hairy I am the reason I put these pictures on is I did not want to get a meet turn up and be told no way you are too hairy and be called a fraud.There is a part of me that says be honest I have nonething to hide and another part that says take them off there is more to you than be hairy.The advice I am seeking is do I leave them on the profile or take them off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im sure just one would do but its up to you really

Edmonton

"Im sure just one would do but its up to you really"
. Thanks for the advice

I know someone from here who is big fan of hairy chest.. I hope she take notice of this....

I am a big lover of hairy chests x x x

Nice pics OP x x x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There seem to be loads of ladies that love the hairy chest... but you pictures are very similar so I would get rid of those that look the same and take some different ones.

Oh and smile

Edmonton

"I know someone from here who is big fan of hairy chest.. I hope she take notice of this.... "
. There was someone who liked hairy men but I was out of her age range

Edmonton

"I am a big lover of hairy chests x x x

Nice pics OP x x x"

. Thanks do you think 5 pictures is too many

Edmonton

"There seem to be loads of ladies that love the hairy chest... but you pictures are very similar so I would get rid of those that look the same and take some different ones.

Oh and smile "

. Thanks for the advice I am thinking of just having 2-3 new ones and yes I will smile

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Dont worry me ol mucka. Some women love a hairy chest.

Edmonton

"Dont worry me ol mucka. Some women love a hairy chest. "
. Thanks mate I have reduced it from 5 pics to 3 and over the next couple of days some new ones to replace the ones.I just think maybe I am too hairy if there is such a thing.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Dont worry me ol mucka. Some women love a hairy chest. . Thanks mate I have reduced it from 5 pics to 3 and over the next couple of days some new ones to replace the ones.I just think maybe I am too hairy if there is such a thing."

I wouldn't be concerned about the body hair if I was you. There will be as many who like it as those who don't. The biggest issue for single guys on here is the amount of competition, there are literally 40 or 50 guys for every lady or couple.

If you think about your profile being your "shop window" then you need to try to tweak it to make you stand out. You shouldn't need to change who you are to suit others, just present the best version of yourself that you can.

Cal

Edmonton

"Dont worry me ol mucka. Some women love a hairy chest. . Thanks mate I have reduced it from 5 pics to 3 and over the next couple of days some new ones to replace the ones.I just think maybe I am too hairy if there is such a thing.

I wouldn't be concerned about the body hair if I was you. There will be as many who like it as those who don't. The biggest issue for single guys on here is the amount of competition, there are literally 40 or 50 guys for every lady or couple.

If you think about your profile being your "shop window" then you need to try to tweak it to make you stand out. You shouldn't need to change who you are to suit others, just present the best version of yourself that you can.

Cal"

. After reading various forums posts about profiles i took the advice on board and added to it I have done my best and yes there is probably room for improvement not been able to accommodate is the biggest problem all us guys have most people think a wife or partner where as in my case there are family reasons not sure if I should put that on a profile or not.

» Add a new message to this topic