FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why am I not getting any responsed

Why am I not getting any responsed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi...

I'm 30y old, single male(recently separated). I genuinely want to meet like minded people and try swinging or shall I say explore my sexual side. I sent msg's to a number of them where on their profile it says so. So far no luck, no body even bother to reply, don't know why, I don't know if it's because of my colour people don't like me and think I'm not attractive.

Thank you..xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe so many cock pics on show puts some off

By *ubanPearlsMan  over a year ago

Folkestone

Colour of skin has nothing to do with most of the lack of responses; I could claim that on these forums but it is pointless. Phenotype preference is everywhere.

As was stated above, you really just have your cock shown. Not the best way to sell yourself as there is always someone bigger and better looking than you.

It may lure in certain folks but will turn off most from what I have seen.

Show a little bit more of who you are. Ladies are more than just vaginas so show you are more than just a cock.

Those pictures are really not attractive OP. I'm sorry to sound so blunt. It's difficult enough for men to get responses anyway, without having pictures that may dissuade some from replying. I wouldn't think skin colour would be an issue. I would definitely have another think of what pictures you want to display, to sell yourself. Good luck OP

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 00:05:58]

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 00:03:44]

"Those pictures are really not attractive OP. I'm sorry to sound so blunt. It's difficult enough for men to get responses anyway, without having pictures that may dissuade some from replying. I wouldn't think skin colour would be an issue. I would definitely have another think of what pictures you want to display, to sell yourself. Good luck OP "

Thanks for the suggestion... I will deffo put a bit more better photos..xx

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

How can some one tell u r attractive with the pics you got

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 00:49:07]

"How can some one tell u r attractive with the pics you got "

I've changed my photo viewing options to friends only now

Also you've been here 3 months.

And like we have told so many single men before you, time moves much differently in single men world.

3 months single male time = 5 minutes in real fab time.

You've just added your name to the constantly ever growing list of single men here. They're are guys ahead of you that have been here YEARS and only just got their FIRST meet.

Stand out from the crowd, be different, be original and tell people WHY they should at the very least take notice of you amongst a crowd of hundreds of others and you may just stand a chance of a message. x

She is definitely right in what she says I've been here mmmm me forget long time and have to work hard just to get a reply but still no meets yet ..welcome to the waiting list lol

Its difficult initially to get on the scene, but eventually you will meet someone on the same page- so long as you're yourself..then a case of go with the flow, meet the new folk that go with and enjoy. Good luck

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP..perhaps you could take a look at your profile write-up. Make sure it is entertaining and reflects your personality.

Also, maybe avoid saying 'I like this, this and this before that'...sex is not a checklist to be followed.

Have you considered going to organised socials, or a club, to get verified?

And your pics need changing. They are uninspiring. Get creative!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's not your colour OP. There's advice on the end of my profile and lots of existing threads to refer to. Perhaps look at some of the successful guys profiles on here for a few ideas. Good luck x

It’s not your colour.

"Also you've been here 3 months.

And like we have told so many single men before you, time moves much differently in single men world.

You've just added your name to the constantly ever growing list of single men here. They're are guys ahead of you that have been here YEARS and only just got their FIRST meet.

Stand out from the crowd, be different, be original and tell people WHY they should at the very least take notice of you amongst a crowd of hundreds of others and you may just stand a chance of a message. x"

Superb advice....and oh so true

By *antasticMrFucksMan  over a year ago

Taunton

"Hi...

I'm 30y old, single male(recently separated). I genuinely want to meet like minded people and try swinging or shall I say explore my sexual side. I sent msg's to a number of them where on their profile it says so. So far no luck, no body even bother to reply, don't know why, I don't know if it's because of my colour people don't like me and think I'm not attractive.

Thank you..xx"

Why don't you try a club get to meet some people face to face and introduce your personality not your profile.

"Also you've been here 3 months.

It's a shame.. I'm gonna change what I've written on the profile an make it more attractive and put up a nice photo too.. face photo for profile pic, what's ur thoughts??

Stand out from the crowd, be different, be original and tell people WHY they should at the very least take notice of you amongst a crowd of hundreds of others and you may just stand a chance of a message. x"

"Hi...

Thank you..xx

Why don't you try a club get to meet some people face to face and introduce your personality not your profile. "

Could try that, but most clubs vet the single males and deny entry..

"It’s not your colour. "

I too hope that. But in reality I sometimes feel so. It's negative response all the time.

"Hi...

Thank you..xx

Why don't you try a club get to meet some people face to face and introduce your personality not your profile.

Could try that, but most clubs vet the single males and deny entry.. "

No they don’t. Silly comment

"Hi...

Thank you..xx

Could try that, but most clubs vet the single males and deny entry.. "

How do they vet them?

Using what criteria?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"It’s not your colour.

I too hope that. But in reality I sometimes feel so. It's negative response all the time. "

Clubs run Black Lush and BMFC events because black men are so popular

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"It’s not your colour.

I too hope that. But in reality I sometimes feel so. It's negative response all the time.

Clubs run Black Lush and BMFC events because black men are so popular"

Lots of club events are based on a good single male attendance - BMFC, Greedy Girls, singles nights etc - so you will definitely find events if you want to.

Your profile is limited, one poor quality photo & one cock pic, not much information about who you are or what you bring to a meet. Your odds as a single male are very different to that of a couple. Improve your profile & you might start getting some responses

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

OP, one word: pictures! You are 30 and the pictures are so poor, you look much older in them, and not in a good way. Ask someone to take some nicer ones. Hide your genitalia and have more of the rest of you on display.

Being in London,your colour is not an issue. Quite the opposite as has been pointed out before. However, you compete with men who present themselves in a much more favourable light.

Also as pointed out above, clubs and parties are the way to go.

Actually, if I were meeting I would overlook the poor photos and meet up with you at least for a chat. But that's just me.

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Its not ur colour! Ur profile does nothing for me ur checklist for sex is off putting ur profile doesnt stand out theres so many men on here u must make an effort

Playing the colour card isn’t doing you any favours mate.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

He can play it - just play it right.

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

Get to a social or attend a few clubs .like gatehouse ..whichow is now mixed stingers club and cheap or cupids is good

» Add a new message to this topic