FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bi curious and bisexual blokes

Bi curious and bisexual blokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoot45 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

My preference is for men who are just ordinary blokes but who also happen to find other men attractive - are you out there guys? If so, drop me a message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

I'm little confused about what you're trying to say!!

Are gay men and bi men who find other men attractive not ordinary blocks? Do you mean by ordinary block that they're machos not camp? Please elaborate more

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"My preference is for men who are just ordinary blokes but who also happen to find other men attractive - are you out there guys? If so, drop me a message."

You seem to be implying that most bi or gay men are camo queen's and thats not true at all. Even if you met me during the day you wouldn't remotely assume I was a transvestite or bi, manly tradesman by day, glamorous transvestite by night

Ramsgate

"My preference is for men who are just ordinary blokes but who also happen to find other men attractive - are you out there guys? If so, drop me a message.

You seem to be implying that most bi or gay men are camo queen's and thats not true at all. Even if you met me during the day you wouldn't remotely assume I was a transvestite or bi, manly tradesman by day, glamorous transvestite by night "

I don’t want transformations - I just want a guy who is an ordinary bloke. I have nothing against anyone who is camp - it’s just not for me - it’s my personal preference. Why is there a need to argue against personal preference? Some people prefer tall people or short or stocky or slim or blond hair or blue eyes. Telling me that I shouldn’t have preferences is not going to change anything.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Normal married bi bloke here

Ramsgate

"Normal married bi bloke here"

Well that’s good to know - they do exist then? Are you sure it’s ok to like them? Lol

Ramsgate

Still happy to hear from bi curious and bi guys of any straight guys who want to experiment

hoorn, Netherlands

"Normal married bi bloke here

Well that’s good to know - they do exist then? Are you sure it’s ok to like them? Lol "

I'm not sure how but you seem to have completely misunderstood what I said. At no point did I say anything about your preferences not being okay. What I said was that your original post seems to imply that the majority of gay or bi blokes are camp Queens and not 'normal' as you put it. I was just stating that that is not true, so stop being defensive and making snide remarks when that is not what I said at all

"I'm not sure how but you seem to have completely misunderstood what I said. At no point did I say anything about your preferences not being okay. What I said was that your original post seems to imply that the majority of gay or bi blokes are camp Queens and not 'normal' as you put it. I was just stating that that is not true, so stop being defensive and making snide remarks when that is not what I said at all"

Yeah, that's what i thought.

Didn't seem to read your comment at all.

You never suggested he should be interested in transformations.

Ramsgate

Well that’s good to know - they do exist then? Are you sure it’s ok to like them? Lol

I'm not sure how but you seem to have completely misunderstood what I said. At no point did I say anything about your preferences not being okay. What I said was that your original post seems to imply that the majority of gay or bi blokes are camp Queens and not 'normal' as you put it. I was just stating that that is not true, so stop being defensive and making snide remarks when that is not what I said at all"

I didn’t say anything about majority and I specifically said that I have nothing against any type of behaviour - all I said was what I prefer - if you don’t like what I prefer then that’s tough - it’s what I prefer. I don’t like celery and no matter what you say I’m never going to like it! Don’t lecture me on what I prefer!

hoorn, Netherlands

I'm not sure how but you seem to have completely misunderstood what I said. At no point did I say anything about your preferences not being okay. What I said was that your original post seems to imply that the majority of gay or bi blokes are camp Queens and not 'normal' as you put it. I was just stating that that is not true, so stop being defensive and making snide remarks when that is not what I said at all

I didn’t say anything about majority and I specifically said that I have nothing against any type of behaviour - all I said was what I prefer - if you don’t like what I prefer then that’s tough - it’s what I prefer. I don’t like celery and no matter what you say I’m never going to like it! Don’t lecture me on what I prefer! "

Again, literally not once have I commented on what you prefer, I think you're reading what you want to read and not the actual words Infront of you

Ramsgate

I didn’t say anything about majority and I specifically said that I have nothing against any type of behaviour - all I said was what I prefer - if you don’t like what I prefer then that’s tough - it’s what I prefer. I don’t like celery and no matter what you say I’m never going to like it! Don’t lecture me on what I prefer!

Again, literally not once have I commented on what you prefer, I think you're reading what you want to read and not the actual words Infront of you"

Ramsgate

Again, literally not once have I commented on what you prefer, I think you're reading what you want to read and not the actual words Infront of you"

You said that I ‘implied that the majority of gay and bi men were camp Queens’ - I implied nothing of the sort and I repeat I accept all types of behaviour but some are just not for me - now can we please draw a line under this?

By *ice guy for couplesMan  over a year ago

ipswich

Normal and ordinary bi bloke here

By *heik yourwillyMan  over a year ago

shire

Define normal

Ramsgate

"Define normal "

There’s always one! Lol

Men don't attract me with looks but I do enjoy sucking and wanking guys

Ramsgate

"Men don't attract me with looks but I do enjoy sucking and wanking guys"

There are a surprising number of men who feel the same

By *icked kittyCouple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Koala enjoys playing with and sucking cock x

Love a bi mmf x

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

I very rarely look at guys and think mmmm the way I do with women......which is erm quite regularly.....but when I do it almost catches me by surprise. So much by surprise I almost don't know what to do with myself which in a way is quite comical.

"Men don't attract me with looks but I do enjoy sucking and wanking guys"

Yer same here, I enjoy playing both sides, but still happy in a long term relationship with a woman.

Ramsgate

"Men don't attract me with looks but I do enjoy sucking and wanking guys

Yer same here, I enjoy playing both sides, but still happy in a long term relationship with a woman."

I think most men who have the option are more comfortable with being in a relationship with a woman, although I have spoken to a gay guy who is married to a bisexual man - interesting dynamic there

Orally bi guy here looking for mmf fun.

"Men don't attract me with looks but I do enjoy sucking and wanking guys

Yer same here, I enjoy playing both sides, but still happy in a long term relationship with a woman."

yeah I understand that

Find it a bit strange that anyone can pidgin hole anyone, we're just people with a different idea about what we like. I enjoy great times with many different genders.

I am a bi guy. I do not fancy men in the slightest. I do however adore big hard cocks......

Ramsgate

"Find it a bit strange that anyone can pidgin hole anyone, we're just people with a different idea about what we like. I enjoy great times with many different genders. "

Well I guess there’s a tendency to put everyone into categories for easy reference but not everyone fits easily into a category - I know quite a few bisexual men but their behaviour is not simply that they find men and women equally attractive all the time. My experience has been that bisexual men don’t feel the urge to have sex with men all the time, but when they do it’s very strong

Ramsgate

"I am a bi guy. I do not fancy men in the slightest. I do however adore big hard cocks......"

I don’t think you’re the only guy who thinks lije this - lots of guys get turned on by a big throbbing cock or five lol

Ramsgate

Ok then a throbbing cock

Oh alright then a cock - forget big and throbbing lol

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

"Love a bi mmf x"

It’s a great scenario, although I’m greedy and love a bi mmff

By *urious Me46Man  over a year ago

sunderland

I am bi curious and would like to meet Ts/Tv for my first time

By *imontilMan  over a year ago

County durham

I love MF and mmf and mm xxxxxx

I like to play with cocks.. does that count?

Exactly like my husband

Lives sucking etc and being fucked but had never been attracted to a guy

"I'm little confused about what you're trying to say!!

Are gay men and bi men who find other men attractive not ordinary blocks? Do you mean by ordinary block that they're machos not camp? Please elaborate more"

"My preference is for men who are just ordinary blokes but who also happen to find other men attractive - are you out there guys? If so, drop me a message.

You seem to be implying that most bi or gay men are camo queen's and thats not true at all. Even if you met me during the day you wouldn't remotely assume I was a transvestite or bi, manly tradesman by day, glamorous transvestite by night "

I'd just like to point out that I am not the slightest bit camp.

Darlings

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"Exactly like my husband

Lives sucking etc and being fucked but had never been attracted to a guy "

Exactly the same

"Normal married bi bloke here"

I'm bi too but nobody knows or would think I was x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"I'm bi too but nobody knows or would think I was x"

Apart from us ....??

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Have a look in the lounge - there’s a list

"I am a bi guy. I do not fancy men in the slightest. I do however adore big hard cocks......"

I definitely tick that box also....

Ramsgate

"I am a bi guy. I do not fancy men in the slightest. I do however adore big hard cocks......

I definitely tick that box also...."

Great pics u have ;-p

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

so did OP get a normal bloke up the bum or not ??

Ramsgate

"so did OP get a normal bloke up the bum or not ??"

Up the bum? How very dare you! What are you insinuating? ))

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

I have a love of the ladies, but if a guy gets in the way, he’s willing, he’ll get it aswell? We’re not shy? Lol

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Strange thread!

Can you not just imply this on yr profile(update) or do you think 'ordinary blokes' are unlikely to read yr profile??

[Removed by poster at 18/04/18 10:43:39]

I am Bisexual - simple as that I enjoy cock and pussy just as much

Ramsgate

"I am Bisexual - simple as that I enjoy cock and pussy just as much "

Good man!!

"Strange thread!

Can you not just imply this on yr profile(update) or do you think 'ordinary blokes' are unlikely to read yr profile??"

From messages i've been sent, i'd say no guy ever reads the profile...

None.

Ramsgate

"Strange thread!

Can you not just imply this on yr profile(update) or do you think 'ordinary blokes' are unlikely to read yr profile??

From messages i've been sent, i'd say no guy ever reads the profile...

None.

"

Maybe some profiles are too long or guys just give it try anyway

In my meets allot of guys have female partners some with kids . I have a female partner who supports my bi nature and let’s me play. The guys are like everyday kind of guys you would meet in the street or passing by never think they where gay or bi, but who cares anyway

I can be attracted to a guy physically but not in an emotional way fall in love etc but I do like to play with guys and ladies such a turn on and feel naughty I do make some good friends too but when the deed is done we just carry on as normal it’s just everyday life so enjoy it

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hubby is fully bi. I find it a turn on x

Mrs N

Not really attracted to men but enjoy playing with and sucking cock, the wife loves to watch me have bi fun.

By *ookingforfun9970Man  over a year ago

sp9

You’re after a straight acting guy who also likes the odd cock? If so then hey

By *each loverMan  over a year ago

Fun town

"In my meets allot of guys have female partners some with kids . I have a female partner who supports my bi nature and let’s me play. The guys are like everyday kind of guys you would meet in the street or passing by never think they where gay or bi, but who cares anyway

I can be attracted to a guy physically but not in an emotional way fall in love etc but I do like to play with guys and ladies such a turn on and feel naughty I do make some good friends too but when the deed is done we just carry on as normal it’s just everyday life so enjoy it

"

I'm married to a woman I love but do like to play with and have sex with men

By *urnhambiguyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I'm not attracted to men in any way and would never want a relationship with one, but I'm more than happy getting naked and sexual with men

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

Same here, 6ft biker by day, your tall leggy date by night

By *mooth4uMan  over a year ago

Kings kynn

Bi mature here , love bi fun male , female , couples average guy for hot fun ,,,,

I do enjoy bi fun with guys,

I love pussy but extremely happy to be with guys alone,

Two or more guys having sex is amazing x

Fun town

I think there are quite a few of us out there who for the best part have a female partner(I'm happily married) but are partial to a little bit of cock play

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I don't fancy men but love guy fun

By *uriousjay99Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

What a beaut!! Looking fab!!

By *irgilMan  over a year ago

Whitton

hi. like looking at huge white cock here

By *nderyourfeet393Man  over a year ago

Stoke

My preference is to meet married blokes and guys with partners, I just find it easier to relate to them and less hassle. Neither party wants any more than some fun and no complications.

We are both bi. My other half is a normal sexy bi guy that likes to have fun in all situations

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

"I don't fancy men but love guy fun"

This.

It's strange. Not attracted to guys but like playing occasionally.

By *ewfie02Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I am a normal guy in my everyday life. No one would know that I am bisexual. My wife and I love to play with bisexual guys together in the clubs.

By *hilnMelCouple  over a year ago

Hedon, nr Hull

I’m a normal guy that likes to play bi also

Come say hello ??

"I’m a normal guy that likes to play bi also "

Here too

Fun town

"I’m a normal guy that likes to play bi also

Here too "

Here too.... A lot of us about

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

I don’t find guys attractive but love guy fun

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Love Guy fun, can’t beat a nice cock to suck

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

Im not keen on labels. Im not bi or bi curious but if we think its exciting to encourage women to play witb each other because it turns us on. Then whats wrong with wanking or sucking another guy? Many women like to see it too.

I'm v bi curious, some experience, definitely want more, im from the cotswolds area xx

By *exyguy321Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Enjoy being with another guy especially if he’s attractive and discreet

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Really enjoy sucking one or two cocks as I fuck Tracey

"My preference is for men who are just ordinary blokes but who also happen to find other men attractive - are you out there guys? If so, drop me a message."

Met a lot of those xx

any older guys in the cotswolds area fancy a chat xx

By *r DiverseMan  over a year ago

Binfield

I can say if I think a guy is good looking but for me my bi side is that I love the play with both sexes

By *unandfriendship4uMan  over a year ago

sheffield

We are all normal. We dont fall in love. We live the buz/kink.

I love women. But the sexcitment of sucking or being sucked while a woman enjoys is awsome.even bi role play scenarios. Ive met a few couples where the wife wants to watch. Also me and an old flame off here use to enjoy sharing a cock and recieve a facial together.kinky.

Definitely heteromantic but I love having sex with guys.

Hairy daddy bear with a predilection for Chinese guys and twinks, but will be swayed anytime by enthusiasm.

Sucking cock, rimming, fucking, fisting, pissing all over eachother, threesomes, foursomes and Moresomes.

Love bi sex without the strings of a relationship.

Give me a shout xx

By *scarpatMan  over a year ago

sexy town

I don't find guys attractive but I find cock a real turn on....

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Straight acting hard working guy who s doesn’t mind a bit of cock play

I enjoy sucking fun with a guy and being watched by a woman.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

What is normal?

To work colleagues, friends and most family I'm a normal straight bloke in a male dominated environment. Most people I know think I'm a normal bloke.

But here I am right now wearing a blonde wig, silicone boobs, fishnets and a mini skirt in a hotel room waiting for guys to come and have sex with me. In fact later tonight I hope it's lots of guys.

Am I still normal?

By *angerous liasonsMan  over a year ago

Outer Space

Would defo like to play with a cock for a night but don’t fancy guys ????? Always got my own I guess

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"Would defo like to play with a cock for a night but don’t fancy guys ????? Always got my own I guess "

Definitely get this!

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Bi man here, love my bi fun in mmf scenario, so come say hello if interested, pic's available to hopefull couples

By *amb_ManMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Would defo like to play with a cock for a night but don’t fancy guys ????? Always got my own I guess "

Same here

Would say not sexually attracted to guys but like to give oral

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

I’m just curious about trying

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

Best thing I did was having my first meet with a guy.

By *anMigelMan  over a year ago

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

Fully bisexual normal guy here too! Love to play with guys, while the ladies look on. Can’t beat crossing swords before going into battle!!

Cheers Dominic

I would say I’m “straight-ish” hahaha

Straight acting looking and 99% of the time prefer woman…..however….I get turned on by big smooth cocks at times!!! It’s only the dick though not really into chatting or any other body part or face etc of a guy….just like sucking it or wanking it off!!

"Would say not sexually attracted to guys but like to give oral "

Me to a tee!!

Give and recieve

I'm definitely up for exploring my bi side more....

By *heron212Man  over a year ago

Croydon

"Would defo like to play with a cock for a night but don’t fancy guys ????? Always got my own I guess"

The mental gymnastics some closeted men go through to cling to some semblance of heteronormative lives is just astounding sometimes.

But from the comments above, not shocking in the least.

For those that claim to want a cock, but not the guy?

So, do you want a transwoman or?

Some bloke - age irrelevant - that whips it out for you?

I would gather computer says NO to that.

Because if you did not, in fact, 'fancy guys', you wouldn't narrow down your search for said cock to suck. You would literally take all comers, because it would be the cock that mattered, not the man attached to it.

But I would be willing to bet that those claiming this do INDEED narrow down the cocks they suck, who they're attached to, and et cetera, sex cetera.

But you continue down Denial Road...

By *ashful_at_firstMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

Would be interested, but I am outside your age range - however, remain a normal person!

» Add a new message to this topic