FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Should I stay or should I go!!

Should I stay or should I go!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, excited by the swinging world, I had crazy times when I used to DJ in the clubs, I miss the NSA fun. Realise that guys are in the majority here, so could you ladies have a look at my profile and see if it is fine!

I would love to meet girls, couples, and attend club nights, done quite a bit of research but where would be a good place for a single guy to visit and not be put off.

Also I got introduced to the scene by a girl who lives down south, wasn't to be romantically (4 hours drive didn't help!) she sometimes has play mates she visits parties with, so not really a proper couple. Is this acceptable and if so does anyone want to be mine!

Thanks and happy swinging!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi OP

Welcome to fab and the forums..

Profiles ok but people may be put of because you can't accommodate and dont say why..

Also people may be put off by your pics.. if you are single why is there someone hanging off the end of your cock?

Hi, thanks for the input, ok I can accommodate, thought I had that laid out in the settings, and as for the lady in the pictures it was my wonder woman from down South who is in the scene, we are not together, maybe I should mention that, shame to lose the pics?

Just checked in my profile text it said I can accommodate but I hadn't ticked the box, I have now updated that so thanks

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Most women don't like to see other women in pics of a single guy we don't care who is it get rid of them, pics should be just of you.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi, thanks for the input, ok I can accommodate, thought I had that laid out in the settings, and as for the lady in the pictures it was my wonder woman from down South who is in the scene, we are not together, maybe I should mention that, shame to lose the pics? "

OP I would definitely suggest you lose the pics. We can see more of the lady than we can of you.

These kind of pics are appreciated by other men but are not so popular with ladies. For many having pictures of a lady on a single male profile is an instant turn off.

It's you we would be meeting, not her. As such we want to know what you look like.

Thanks ladies I will get photoshooting her out now! I find it so hard to pose and take pics of myself but I suppose we all have to do it in the crazy Fab world! Any more input would be appreciated, talking about the yes or no cock shot, I suppose it's good to have at least one to give ladies an idea, or are you genuinely not bothered?

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Thanks ladies I will get photoshooting her out now! I find it so hard to pose and take pics of myself but I suppose we all have to do it in the crazy Fab world! Any more input would be appreciated, talking about the yes or no cock shot, I suppose it's good to have at least one to give ladies an idea, or are you genuinely not bothered?"

For me I don't like cock pics at all

"Thanks ladies I will get photoshooting her out now! I find it so hard to pose and take pics of myself but I suppose we all have to do it in the crazy Fab world! Any more input would be appreciated, talking about the yes or no cock shot, I suppose it's good to have at least one to give ladies an idea, or are you genuinely not bothered?"

Hide those pics and get some more of you..

Torso

Bum

Face

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Admin allowed all those pics of a woman on a single mans profile again.

But think it's ok if the fact is blurred?

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"But think it's ok if the fact is blurred?"

are you going to take the advice offered or argue with every suggestion?

swinging is completely different from when you were a DJ in the club's picking up a different girl every night, good luck hope it works out for you

Hey no sorry I wasn't arguing I was unsure if it was allowed or not, I'm editing my pics as we speak, thanks for the advice

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Go ......and shut the door quietly on your way out ...

"Hey no sorry I wasn't arguing I was unsure if it was allowed or not, I'm editing my pics as we speak, thanks for the advice "

» Add a new message to this topic