FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting verified

Getting verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Normally before I contact anyone on here I always read their profile which I guess is the right thing to do, but what really annoys me is most people would say that they won't meet any one that isn't verified. The trouble is if one has not had any meet ups on here how they are meant to get verified for the first time.?? Ps I know there a lot weird people on here but there some decent ones too that need a chance for their first meet. Your thoughts please.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP just go to a club and get verified, then the whole world of fab will open up to you like a clam.

of course it will!

"OP just go to a club and get verified, then the whole world of fab will open up to you like a clam. "

I think the OP was after constructive feedback..

Not sarcasm

"Normally before I contact anyone on here I always read their profile which I guess is the right thing to do, but what really annoys me is most people would say that they won't meet any one that isn't verified. The trouble is if one has not had any meet ups on here how they are meant to get verified for the first time.?? Ps I know there a lot weird people on here but there some decent ones too that need a chance for their first meet. Your thoughts please.?"

Look out for socials in your area arranged by fellow fabbers..

Clubs are good too but again go for something thats organised by fabbers

Good luck

"OP just go to a club and get verified, then the whole world of fab will open up to you like a clam.

I think the OP was after constructive feedback..

Not sarcasm "

Going to a club was constructive feeback, the rest was humour not sarcasm

Go to a club or organised social. There are tonnes of them.

As an aside, I have honestly never seen a profile saying they won’t meet unverified members. I know many feel that way, me included, however I’ve never seen it written down.

» Add a new message to this topic