FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for something more.....

Looking for something more.....

By *abtasticMrWolf OP   Man  over a year ago

Llantrisant

Hi guys.

Yeah I know this isn't the right place, but the vanilla dating ladies run a fucking mile when you mention kink or anal sex.

Yeah I'm looking for a someome (female, sorry guys)that wants more than casual encounters. Fuck buddy that could go more. I don't have a problem with random encounters or playing with couple or groups or public platonic bdsm play. But at the moment I want someone that is mine to enjoy come home or go to theirs with some vanilla dating stuff as well obviously . We go and play with others eventually rather than me being the spare or third party been there had loads of fun. But need something more for me now.

Ok now for the passive aggressive positive side.

I'm probably one of the best primal dominants in the south Wales area, I have helped a number of individuals in there exploration of the bdsm community. I will play in your mind, rule your body and turn your world upside down. Yes I know what buttons to push and funny enough can hold a conversation so I can actual learn more about how you want to be touched and fucked. If any of this interests you please feel free to message any questions to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic